ParlayParry
    ParlayParry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

SacTown Tonight?

Anyone like SacTown? I know their young and inconsistant, but I love them since they added Isiah to the point. Also, I know im reaching but, they agreed to keep the Kings in Sactown, any extra home court tonight? Im not a capper, just want to hear opinions.

Thanks

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayParry View Post
    Anyone like SacTown? I know their young and inconsistant, but I love them since they added Isiah to the point. Also, I know im reaching but, they agreed to keep the Kings in Sactown, any extra home court tonight? Im not a capper, just want to hear opinions.

Thanks
    They've been solid at home and Jazz are a bad road team. Looks like a solid play but i'd buy that 1/2 point to be on the safe side.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think the fans really come out to support the kings tonight with all the recent news of the team staying. Oh and did I mention Utah is fade material away from Salt Lake?

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

No play for me I think. I had the Kings capped at -1 so I should be betting Utah at +3.5 but I just can't get myself to pull the trigger. Don't feel comfortable laying 3.5 with the Kings vs. a competent opponent and can't take Utah on the on the road at this point either. I guess I would lean Jazz though. I like the under more.

johnniez
    johnniez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

I'm on it. Cousins playing hard ball. Think I'll take the ML thou.
    GL

mlesnet
    mlesnet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1068

Sac ML to be safe