dthoj
    dthoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

T-Wolves +6.5???

Minnesota should win the inside battle and keep this a close game I think. Got them in a parlay... thinking if I should take the 6.5 pt right now???

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dthoj View Post
    Minnesota should win the inside battle and keep this a close game I think. Got them in a parlay... thinking if I should take the 6.5 pt right now???
    How can you possibly be confident in the Wolves winning the inside battle in this matchup? Griffin/Jordan/Evans/Martin are a very solid set of interior players.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Yea I see the Clippers winning by at least 10, especially with the home court advantage.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

I'm on the over. 195 looks pretty much low. CP3 vs Rubio..

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Clippers 1st half. The Clippers could beat the game spread as well as long as they don’t go on a shooting drought in the 3rd quarter.

botev1921
    botev1921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Clips will win, but by how much remains unknown. They will want to take some pride after being beaten at the buzzer before. However, if they build a 13-15 point lead, the likes of Cook and Gomes will get minutes, which will see a huge dip in points, so a win of around 7 looks logical. However and that is a big however, if the game is close, Clips could close it out in the 4th with a huge Paul quarter and get from let's say a 3 point lead end of 3rd to a 10 point win! Having said all of that I am taking the Clips at -6,5 if I had to!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by botev1921 View Post
    Clips will win, but by how much remains unknown. They will want to take some pride after being beaten at the buzzer before. However, if they build a 13-15 point lead, the likes of Cook and Gomes will get minutes, which will see a huge dip in points, so a win of around 7 looks logical. However and that is a big however, if the game is close, Clips could close it out in the 4th with a huge Paul quarter and get from let's say a 3 point lead end of 3rd to a 10 point win! Having said all of that I am taking the Clips at -6,5 if I had to!
    good point here, when you've got a favorite at home the last thing you want to see is a 20 point lead before the 4th quarter but rather a close game heading into the 2nd half. clips haven't covered the last few games heading into the break as well as first halves. with that being said i want to continue chasing and like them tonight as well

botev1921
    botev1921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

That's the problem with my Clips - they are not dominant and Paul knows how good he is late in games, so they are fine with a close game until the 3rd, not to mention the bench is pathetic scoring the ball. Will be interesting to see Bobby Simmons probably getting some minutes behind Butler and he is an above average defender, which sort of confirms my thoughts on closing in the 4th. Maybe something like 83-79 end of 3rd and 105-97 final score.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

yeah it should be interesting to see bobby simmons??! SERIOUSLY? wow, i guess the clips need more help in swingmen than i thought. that's how it was for cp on norl, lots of close games down to the wire. it's paul's style of play that permits such outcomes, which explains y as talented as the clips r they haven't been covering all that much. despite their horrible season last year they were something ridiculous for 1st quarters and 1st halves, something like 65+%.

Quote Originally Posted by dthoj View Post

this is a joke right? u think looking at a boxscore at the end of a night defines what basketball is all about? bc love and pekovic put up gaudy numbers against bad teams? while blake certainly plays no d, deandre jordan and kenyon martin are there to make up for it. and who's to stop blake tonight? love's defense is below avg last time i checked. love is a stat machine but he isn't a game changer in terms of final score or outcome. if u don't think blake is sick of hearing that love is the best PF int he game right now and won't take it to him then ur dead wrong. while i personally don't think either of them r the best PFs, blake is def gona play his ass off tonight.

dthoj
    dthoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

I think wolves match up pretty good with clippers. Mn bench is pretty good also. Clippers win but not cover. Taking MN +6.5. Good luck everyone.