dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Maybe zsr ought to read this. Game set match.
    you must have forgotten.... zsr is smarter then nba experts and vegas

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you really post a link to an obscure website nobody has ever heard of in an attempt to prove a terrible offensive player should be an all star?

zsr

Dlunc should I bury you again?

Wait your rooting for Philly again? What about miami?

Keep betting those favorites, thats why your down 25k

Wait your up huge with a local though right?

dlunc3

zsr

Is that why they tried to trade him for 2 years in a row and couldn't get ANYTHING?

zsr

you should email that link to the other 29 general managers, maybe they'll consider trading there 8th man for him

Not likely though. They'll just have to eat the rest of his contract even though they know he's not a viable NBA starter. Tough situation.

dlunc3

You really have no clue... they tried to trade him bc they have trouble finding appropriate pt for him, thad and turner... They have an abundance of similar talent that can fill that role, so it would benefit them to trade to help out in other areas..

Just bc a team is shopping a player doesnt mean anything... Bynum has been shopped for years and he is the 2nd best center in the game

Iggy is like a lebron jr. He can score, facilitate, rebound and play great d. He is the type of player most teams would kill for. A guy like that could make the difference for some of these contending teams.

zsr

Bynum has been shopped to acquire Dwight Howard.

Iggy has been shopped to acquire anything they can get, and they STILL can't get rid of him.

Are you pretending your a Philly fan again? Make up your mind at least.

dlunc3

Yea, again... I forgot you are smarter then nba coaches who voted him into the all star game... and smarter then coach k for giving him pt on the usa team and calling him a "key" player and was "enamored" by iggys play.

Man, what do you do with all your millions that your amazing wisdom brings you?

zsr

Yes, again, clearly you think your smarter than the GM trying to trade him for anything and anybody.

Not going to turn another thread into a pissing match with your broke, bandwagon, ass. In 2 months you will pretend your from OKC. go bet your monopoly money and pretend your up big with a local. Thanks.
    Last edited by zsr; 02-28-12 at 03:32 PM.

dlunc3

Yea, a guy that started every game for the World Championship USA team really is a terrible player... man, if only the USA had you running the show.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    You really have no clue... they tried to trade him bc they have trouble finding appropriate pt for him, thad and turner... They have an abundance of similar talent that can fill that role, so it would benefit them to trade to help out in other areas..

Just bc a team is shopping a player doesnt mean anything... Bynum has been shopped for years and he is the 2nd best center in the game

Iggy is like a lebron jr. He can score, facilitate, rebound and play great d. He is the type of player most teams would kill for. A guy like that could make the difference for some of these contending teams.

dude please put down the crack pipe. The only thing he can do is pass and dunk. His defense is not all that great. I use to hear the same garbage about Eric Snows defense while his guy got 40 a night. He socores one night and then disappears the next three. If he was traded to the Lakers i bet Kobe would be happy and then after five games Kobe would be yelling at him until they finally benched him. The guy thinks he is way better tahn he actually is.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 02-28-12 at 03:36 PM.

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    By far the most overrated player in the game and its not even close.

They spent the last 2 years trying to trade him for whatever they could get, and still couldnt get rid of him.

Learn the game, son.

Dude im from Philly and these same nitwits who think he is a player were the same people who thought it was all Donovan that was making the Eagles win forgetting he had a dominating defense behind him that never got credit. Iggy is so overrated and like u said this is why they can't get rid of him.

dlunc3

its kinda funny that the huge bulls fan who started this forum is fine with Deng making the team, but is against Iggy making it

zsr

It's kind of funny I buried your ass in the other thread (again) you say your done responding to me(for the 8th time) and then you bump this kid can't stop thinking about me. Unreal.

Are you back to acting like your from Philly, dlunc?

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Dude im from Philly and these same nitwits who think he is a player were the same people who thought it was all Donovan that was making the Eagles win forgetting he had a dominating defense behind him that never got credit. Iggy is so overrated and like u said this is why they can't get rid of him.
    Completely agree. It's sad when you literally can't give a player away, and people still hold on to the belief he's an elite player

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Damn. Clueless much?

Roy Halladay

He guards the opposing team's number 1 every night. Offensively does a little bit of everything. Not a closer by any means, but that doesn't mean he's not an all star...

dlunc3

zsr again posting nonense im sure...

Deng deserves it but the starter for our world championship team doesnt...

Roy Halladay

There's no doubt the Sixers overpaid him. He's not an elite player in this league. Still very valuable.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Halladay View Post
    He guards the opposing team's number 1 every night. Offensively does a little bit of everything. Not a closer by any means, but that doesn't mean he's not an all star...
    He's a good role player, yes. Not an all star at all.

Are we putting Tony Allen in the all star game?

zsr

And for dlunc, who's pretending like he has me on ignore but is really waiting on the edge of his chair for me to respond after I buried him again in the other thread, deng is the 2nd best player on the best team in the league. Iggy is 3rd best on a middle of the pack team.

dlunc3

zsr

Wait, I thought you had me on ignore and weren't responding? I thought it was all nonsense?

This kid is such a clown. Told me literally no less than 8 times I was on ignore and he was done responding to me, but follows me from thread to thread because I exposed his B.S. And now he responds to every post i make
    Last edited by zsr; 02-28-12 at 08:28 PM.

dlunc3

View Post Today, 08:21 PM
    Remove user from ignore listzsr
    This message is hidden because zsr is on your ignore list.

maybe I should take this off.... I could be learning so much from a guy who is smarter then vegas, nba/nfl experts, and nba/nfl gms

zsr

Just like fukin clockwork

Read the post, then post the "zsr is on ignore" in an attempt to act like you didn't read the post. Unreal.

Kid has lost 40k in a year, thinks Kevin love is better than Dwight Howard, on and on

Keep betting those favorites, they've worked out great so far

dlunc3

deng could never start on a US team... he brings nothing to the table for them... but iggy doesnt belong on an eastern conference all star bench... just when you thought you heard it all... man, the knowledge this guy has

zsr

Maybe you should tell that to your GM who's been trying to trade him for anyone he could get, huh?

Hey, I see the philles are favorites to win the WS, how could they lose right, there favorites right better unload.

dlunc3

zsr

Wait, I thought I was on ignore, I thought you weren't reading my posts?
    Last edited by zsr; 02-28-12 at 08:27 PM.

dlunc3

zsr

Kids gotta get the last response

Ok pal, ill let you respond last, thats how my 3 year old is too when she's mad. Gotta get the last word.

Go ahead

dlunc3

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This thread is ridiculous. Andre can put up numbers if that is what this team asks of him. If they wanted him to be Kobe, and put up 40 shots a game - he would do it. If they ask him to guard the other teams best player - he will do it. If they ask him to get other people involved - he will do it, and he can do all of that at a star level, he defends at an elite level.

The game has many facets. Defense wins championships.

Teyshaun Prince was on the USA teams because he was that guy who would happily sacrifice his own "on paper statistics" to help the team win, and would make it a point of shutting down the other teams best player.

There are a ton of people who can do nothing but put the ball in the hole. Would you rather make Kevin Martin an all-star, even though he is one dimensional, how about Monta Ellis... the list goes on.

'Dre is one of the most versatile people in the league.

If they wanted to desperately get rid of him, they would have - see Lamar Odom.

The fact is other teams cannot come up with a deal worth giving up 'Dre.

Andre isn't a superstar - but there is no question he is a Star in this league.

Stop being ignorant.

First 1234 Last