Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

queen outdoes himself like no other

Notice the cross court 1 handed INT was intended for his top, Wade

Queen came to Miami with the hopes his top would care for him and guide him to a ring. Queen defers to his top every second they are together

Notice Queen imitates his top in every way, including wearing pathetically played out nerd glasses and bow tie because Wade does so. Notice they are always together for every single press conference. Queen must hold Wade's pocket or else he gets the hose again

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I can't deny Lebron had a great game. Guy does things on the court that leave you in awe but also can't deny how he just can't seem to close it out. Story of his career. Surely this has to be a chip on his shoulder. Must really get to him.
    I believe you only because as someone who has a picture of Kobe as their avatar, you agreed that Kobe sucked it up tonight. Most people would nut hug, but not you. Good show sir.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Need to change his name to Le"defer", because he refuses to take the last shot.

You can see Kobe tell Lebron afterwards... "Come on man, take that shot", "what are you going"?

Loved it

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Need to change his name to Le"defer", because he refuses to take the last shot. You can see Kobe tell Lebron afterwards... "Come on man, take that shot", "what are you going"? Loved it
    yea, i noticed that as well
    he shud have taken the last shot

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

i love how guys always defend lebrick no matter what.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I love how guys hate on him no matter what.

lakerboy

[quote=onlooker;13919679]I love how guys hate on him no matter what.[/quot

i could care less about what he does. show us the ring. onlooker you are the biggest laker hater on the site yet you keep defending lebron. the guy is a joke. its okay let us laugh at him.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i could care less about what he does. show us the ring. onlooker you are the biggest laker hater on the site yet you keep defending lebron. the guy is a joke. its okay let us laugh at him.
    I didn't defend his play in the finals, I know he played like sh!t.

Could careless if he gets a ring. Not going to help me any.

Biggest Laker hater? If I was, what does that have to do with defending Lebron?

Glad you know me so well.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

He brought the hate on himself. He was by far the most popular player in the league during his Cleveland days, after his little stunt, what did you expect? I have no idea what was going on in his mind that he thought doing that show was a good idea

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    He brought the hate on himself. He was by far the most popular player in the league during his Cleveland days, after his little stunt, what did you expect? I have no idea what was going on in his mind that he thought doing that show was a good idea
    I agree, he did become enemy number one after that "Decision", but the same ol sh!t would of went on if he stayed a Cav. Haters hate the best, so they will continue to do it no matter what. Even if he does get rings, they have a back-up plan for that. I think it is hilarious. It's not that serious.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I didn't defend his play in the finals, I know he played like sh!t.

Could careless if he gets a ring. Not going to help me any.

Biggest Laker hater? If I was, what does that have to do with defending Lebron?

Glad you know me so well.
    if kobe was in the discussion you wouldn't be defending him. dont tell me you dont hate the lakers?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

if kobe was in the discussion you wouldn't be defending him. dont tell me you dont hate the lakers?
    I'm not a fan of them, no. (Unless I bet on them.)

Depending on what the discussion of Kobe was. Who knows.

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most of you guys hating him would actually love to have him on your team. I used to dislike this guy then i realised it's actually because he is good and prob the best out their. I just hope he continue choking at the end of game so my boy Rose wil get to the final. But if am to pick any superstar to play along Rose in the league, it wil be the king Lebron without blinking

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

LeBron's gonna win this year, no?

First 12