YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

How Smug is Lebron James

1-10, i say 9.8 with 10+ (off the charts smug) to come if he wins a championship.

i wish i could get a fkng picture of the face he just made back pedaling back to defense after he just pulled a step back long 2 and drained it. it's just disgusting to me.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

When you are the best in the world at what you do, you are allowed to be

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    1-10, i say 9.8 with 10+ (off the charts smug) to come if he wins a championship.

i wish i could get a fkng picture of the face he just made back pedaling back to defense after he just pulled a step back long 2 and drained it. it's just disgusting to me.
    Agree

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    When you are the best in the world at what you do, you are allowed to be
    but is it just a part of any great player's personality that legitimately adds to their greatness? it's just the attitude they need to be great? i have honestly heard this opinion and wonder as to its validity...

i honestly think durant has had a better season than lebron, and i have never seen a look on his face that made me think he was smug. lebron does it 4 times a game (just never in the 4th quarter obviously, he gets it in early)

YouHave2outs

this has nothing to do with this game specifically (although the op was something that happened in this game). it has to do with many games and lebrons entire career. i was aware of the in game thread and i think i posted in it already. thanks for the heads up. best of luck tonight

i post on this forum regularly like a joker so i'm assuming u knew i was aware of the in game thread. why don't you just let my thread die in this case instead of bumping it? no need to answer this and bump again though....