The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Phenomenal selection this evening, Seaweed. This brings your NBA season to a rocksolid 75%. Incredible.

Mods, I know you said that if Mr. Win continued to stalk Seaweed he would have his posting privileges taken away. Well, as you can see by his posting history, he is incapable of utilizing any self-control. He is a lonely, bitter old man, that finds perverse enjoyment out of ruining the fun for others. Don't let him do that at your forum.

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995
    Mr. Win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4847

Not stalking...commenting. Lending a bit of reality to the issue. Correcting ones record is a well accepted practice on these forums. It is important that others be informed of the past history of the people making picks. When one uses "We" and "Our", one is saying they are possibly a tout. Both of these posters were kicked out of Covers for making false handles and possible tout activity. Not once did this site inform me of any ban on me posting in these threads. Stop making stuff up. The good people here and the other posters can see what is going on. Using this site a possible tout platform is poor manners.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Mr.Win, i would hope people dig into the past because it will prove that I have never had a losing record in any sport. I am not here for just myself, i am here for the people, to help the people who want to beat the books and put money in their pocket. That is why we are a Nation unlike other. This year in the NBA, Seaweed Nation is on a 3 game winning streak sitting at an overall 3 wins and 1 loss record. You are correct to state I lost 10 units on one game, in the Super Bowl, i took a risk but it happens to the best of us. There is no need to poke fun at someone when they lose a game. It is important to look at the overall winning picture of Seaweed Nation. I think your best option is to follow my NBA No-Brainers this year because as promised, those who do, will have a profitable time in this thread.

I am very close to another No-Brainer for tonight, stay tuned Mr.Win.

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Mr.Win, i would hope people dig into the past because it will prove that I have never had a losing record in any sport. I am not here for just myself, i am here for the people, to help the people who want to beat the books and put money in their pocket. That is why we are a Nation unlike other. This year in the NBA, Seaweed Nation is on a 3 game winning streak sitting at an overall 3 wins and 1 loss record. You are correct to state I lost 10 units on one game, in the Super Bowl, i took a risk but it happens to the best of us. There is no need to poke fun at someone when they lose a game. It is important to look at the overall winning picture of Seaweed Nation. I think your best option is to follow my NBA No-Brainers this year because as promised, those who do, will have a profitable time in this thread.

I am very close to another No-Brainer for tonight, stay tuned Mr.Win.
    Patiently waiting mr seaweed

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!
    EddieMush's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seaweed,
    I am looking forward to your play tonight.

will throw it in my parlays with my hockey plays

Wings ml
    Ducks ml
    Ott ml

Wings ml
    Ducks ml
    Sens pl

Seaweed
    Update your status

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting, thank you for the patience. I had to go over a few minor details before finalizing it. Good news is I have arrived at another No-Brainer.

YTD: 3 WINS 1 LOSS

Friday, March 2nd, NBA No-Brainer:

Memphis Grizzilies @ Toronto Raptors

Pick: OVER 183.5

RISK: 1 UNIT

Jump on this line before it shifts up, and come celebrate with Seaweed Nation tonight.

Thank you

Seaweed

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995

It is common knowledge that one needs a good sample size, say 25-30 games before one can start bragging about ones record. This is normal in the gambling community. Trying to come across as a tout or as your code word "Nation" alludes , is poor manners and should be frowned upon or in the least discounted as Rookie behavior. When you lost the Super Bowl bet, it was three straight weekends of losing in the NFL playoffs....but you don't or won't count that. You can't make one tennis bet and say you are undefeated in that sport, as you did often on Covers. You can keep coming back and I will keep busting you for logging on with an alias. It is that simple. You caused many problems at Covers. I can't believe that this fine site would want the same. Keep posting your picks...wait to get a sample, then we can talk.

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995

Here is a good example of someone posing as someone else. Under your name it says "member since 2000"....when in fact you joined 5 weeks ago...this is classic manipulative behavior and shouldn't be allowed.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Mr.Win, please take this negative behavior outside of my thread. This thread is only about one thing, providing winning plays and making money for every loyal fan who follows.

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995

I was commenting on your record. The others chimed in with the negative name calling. If someone can't post in a gambling thread about someones record, then what is the purpose of having a record??

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Win View Post
    I was commenting on your record. The others chimed in with the negative name calling. If someone can't post in a gambling thread about someones record, then what is the purpose of having a record??
    Mr. Win, you commented on his record twice. In both instances, you lied about it.

Now please take this dormant account of yours, that was nonexistent for 3.5 years, and go back to one of your other aliases.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Win View Post
    It is common knowledge that one needs a good sample size, say 25-30 games before one can start bragging about ones record.

so wouldn't it also stand to reason that a person should not be branded a bad handicapper because of a small sample size...
    let's say a sample size of 1 game...
    maybe even a superbowl what the posters play did not win.

I would have to say if you are relentlessly stalking seaweed over 1 loss when you acknowledge a person's ability can not be judged until we see 25 or 30 plays...
    that just makes you a stalker

The Giant

Seaweed, it would appear you are going to cash this winner with more than five minutes left on the clock. This could go down as one of the greatest calls in the history of the NBA.

This brings your NBA season long record to an incredible 80%.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Seaweed I havent been tailing but nice calls

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Great call again Seaweed

You helped me hit a parlay

Tor over
    Wings ml ... Winner

2 losing parlays, but , you did your job

Thanks again for another easy winner

80%.... Pretty good

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMush View Post
    Great call again Seaweed

Tor over
    Wings ml ... Winner

80%.... Pretty good
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Seaweed, it would appear you are going to cash this winner with more than five minutes left on the clock. This could go down as one of the greatest calls in the history of the NBA.

This brings your NBA season long record to an incredible 80%.

Are you two Seaweed's personal assistants? You seem to avid supporters of the nation

Good hit weed, I was on the other side but WP

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post
    Are you two Seaweed's personal assistants? You seem to avid supporters of the nation

Good hit weed, I was on the other side but WP
    Eddie Mush and I are not his personal assistants, we are just a couple of guys that have seen the hard work and dedication Seaweed has put into his plays over the years.

The results truly speak for themselves.

Good luck to you, Les_Nuts. Here in Seaweed Nation, we like to keep things positive, so thank you for that.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Another winner for Seaweed Nation tonight, hope everyone followed the No-Brainer and are showering in profits. This is our 4th winning game in a row, to improve our record to 4-1 YTD. I look forward to continuing out winning ways in the days ahead. But for now, it's time to celebrate a big win for Seaweed Nation.
    Last edited by Seaweed; 03-02-12 at 09:49 PM.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Oops, i meant winning
    Last edited by Seaweed; 03-02-12 at 09:54 PM.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Thank you for all the support

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep sinning Seaweed!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post
    Keep sinning Seaweed!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Mr.Win, does this picture accurately portray your current actions for not following Seaweed Nation tonight?

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

so wouldn't it also stand to reason that a person should not be branded a bad handicapper because of a small sample size...
    let's say a sample size of 1 game...
    maybe even a superbowl what the posters play did not win.

I would have to say if you are relentlessly stalking seaweed over 1 loss when you acknowledge a person's ability can not be judged until we see 25 or 30 plays...
    that just makes you a stalker

~ Crickets ~

Seaweed
    Update your status

Great call again Seaweed

Tor over
    Wings ml ... Winner

80%.... Pretty good

Seaweed
    Update your status

Stay tuned for tomorrow's No-Brainer, as we go for our 5th win in a row.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Thabks again Seaweed

My plays went 2-2, but since I put your " no brainer" in a parlay with all my plays...

2 - 2 = + $$$$

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Seaweed I went against u last nite and I lost. Learned my lesson, what's the play tonite??

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

I went against the Nation as well

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon View Post
    Seaweed I went against u last nite and I lost. Learned my lesson, what's the play tonite??

Seaweed hasn't been able to finalize any plays today because he is currently playing at the final table in one of the SBR highroller events. He asked me to pass along that there may be a play later this evening, if something fits into his methodology.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Seaweed hasn't been able to finalize any plays today because he is currently playing at the final table in one of the SBR highroller events. He asked me to pass along that there may be a play later this evening, if something fits into his methodology.

thanks for passing on the msg.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Today, at 5:00pm, i entered a poker room filled with many many hoepfull Poker players who were thirsty for the big prize. In only my second week playing poker, and despite losing internet connection throughout the tournament, I managed to represent Seaweed Nation and all my loyal Seaweeders on the big stage and finish in 2nd place! Beating all odds, I managed to do what no other SBR poker player has managed to do in such a short time-period. My 3 cashes in a row are mainly attributed to not only my countless hours studying the game every day, and watching video footage, but also to The Giant, who has tutored me the basics and has instilled the confidence i need to become a professional. This is a good time to be part of Seaweed Nation. Not onyl due to our Poker successes, but also due to the fact that Seaweed Nation has hit our last 4 NBA plays, with an 80 percent winning record on the year. Thank you to all, and congraulations to the winner BIG.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Due to the Poker deflecting my focus of off tonight's games, I have not arrived at a No-Brainer for tonight yet. However, i promise one for tomorrow.

First 123456 ... Last