CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

New York at Miami TOTAL

Line is going up like crazy this morning. Opened up at 199 and is 202 1/2 some places right now. I was liking the UNDER here, though. Who can talk me out of it? Tell me why I shouldn't go against all the steam. I feel like this is going to have the playoff game atmosphere in Miami. Grind them out, tough defense and hard to come by shots type of matchup.

dshaffe4
    dshaffe4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

I just pounded the under. Ok, NY score 99 last night at home against ATL, so take a few points off for playing away, playing MIA, and a b2b, so they will be lucky to score 90 against a well rested MIA team who has been looking forward to this game for a few days. Take into account that it will be nationally televised, most of these games go under on TNT for some reason. So if NY barely scores 90, I dont really see MIA scoring 110. And the ref assignments are very favorable for the under. Just my 2cents

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Turnovers are gonna be huge tonight too. If the Knicks can keep it low and force Miami into a half court offense then they could have a fighting chance.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Once the Knicks start to turn the ball over.
    Heat will definitely capitalize.
    I took the over 199. Mainly because I feel Melo will show huge numbers. Considering he and Lin didn't play the last time the two teams met.
    Best of luck to everyone!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Over