Roosterfosho
    Roosterfosho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5360

Knicks v Miami play the over?

I feel like this game is going to be a shootout between Lin and Melo vs Lebron and Wade... Should go over 199? I also don't know if the Heat will cover the spread. Does Lin every do anything away from MSG? I only take them when they're at home and they haven't failed me... Any insight on this before the line moves?

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Roosterfosho View Post
    I feel like this game is going to be a shootout between Lin and Melo vs Lebron and Wade... Should go over 199? I also don't know if the Heat will cover the spread. Does Lin every do anything away from MSG? I only take them when they're at home and they haven't failed me... Any insight on this before the line moves?
    I'm liking the over

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Under is obviously the play. New York is more defensively-minded this year. Mia. good on defense as well. Plus, all the offensive pieces for NYK not in sink as of yet.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

tease down the OVER and tease up the Knicks... go BIG. walk away happy...

Knicks +16... over 193. pretty sure these teams can hit 48 pts a quarter with how both have been playing and with it being on TV and last game b4 break

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

Good thinking , TNT games tend to go over especially first halves , I haven't tracked but its been cashed a lot i believe

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    Good thinking , TNT games tend to go over especially first halves , I haven't tracked but its been cashed a lot i believe
    NY isn't the Bulls... and these teams won't be walking up and down the court in the 4th quarter.

MIA is hot... but they also giving up 30 pt quarters to the Kings, cause they know they can

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Look man, don't listin to this Moron. Under is the play all the way tomorrow.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

seems pretty high to me.....

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

def under