Mostly Casual
    Mostly Casual's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

If people came together

and actually helped each other in a constructive way, this could be a winning forum. I've been lurking for a while and I've come to realize what a pain it is to sift through so much garbage to get to some real concrete discussion and insight on games. Forum is absolutely filled to the brim with feces. Too many random users posting their random gut plays, single word posts with fantasy units and bankrolls, and all of this with terrible spelling might I add. If only these posts were even remotely funny or legible...

I think this kind of behavior drives away the people who take this seriously. Anyway, I don't expect things to change, I'm just sharing my point of view as a former lurker and forum newbie. I fully expect more idiocy in the future from such users as NBA professor or something.

Anyway, that's it for my little rant. Let's post some picks, tell everyone why you put your hard earned money on them. Either we win together or we lose together.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The day a forum gets along is the day the world gets along...........

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

there's too many people on here who think they know 10 times more than they do. they'd rather look cool and look like a winner on a gambling forum than actually win their bets, sad but true. You cannot make money betting without taking your bumps and bruises(yes a lot of them) when you first start. You have to have been in this for a few years and understand full circle the way things work. I've done this now for 7 years and as they say I've been around the block a few hundred times, that's why I'm still in it. The first 2 years I was in the game I lost more than I'd like to admit. The last 7 years have been awesome. bottom-line is everyone starts off as a square and to get to be successful you have to get your teeth kicked in a few times, cause nobody will listen...everyone on SBR knows everything.