redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA trade deadline

This year seems to have the most talk/hype/player status' that I've seen at a trade deadline in a while. Howard will most likely get traded. If its not to the nets do they try and move deron williams before he leaves in the offseason. The lakers desperately need a trade, maybe howard. So does that mean bynum and pau or gone? The Celtics desperately need a trade to stay relevant so does that mean KG, Allen, or Rondo are moved. There could be a huge mix up in the NBA at the deadline. What moves do you guys think will go down?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Any team that thinks they have a legit shot at title and needs a scorer should see if they can get Allen from Celtics. The Bulls would be an ideal fit but what do they have to give back? I love KG as a player but all the wear and tear on him has made him a shell of himself. Very little hops anymore. Doesn't finish like he used to. Could provide value for a contender like Denver who needs a defensive leader on floor. If Ainge can't find any good deals to upgrade for the future he may as well stand pat and go to work in offseason when some big contracts come off books.

I think the guy who may get moved that will surprise people is Amare.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would Amare and Tyson Chandler get Howard?