CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Houston Rockets over Philly

Rockets have been good at home and Philly has been struggling. 76ers are limping into Houston on a b2b. Lost 4 in a row. I can not see them coming to play tonight at all, even if they did try no Spencer Hawes has really taking a hit to there offensive production.

They will not be able to keep up with the Rockets tonight.

Thoughts?

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Rockets are a 4.5+ point favorite at home.

Really going out on a limb there.

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Rockets hasn't done good in the past against the sixers, but Philly is 0-5 against the spread in the last 5 and Houston is 4-1 ats in its last 5 at home. Not to mention Philly is on a b2b. U almost have to take houston

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you've got a good pick here. may bet the Rockets myself.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Strong lean on philly. Even without brand and hawes, they are the better defensive team. This is a classic spot for philly to surprisr us. We are finally seeing some value on philly in this game after being overvalued for weeks. I am just pissed I didn't jump on the +5 my local had earlier before I looked into the game. If I see that number again, it will be hard to pass it up. GL today.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Strong lean on philly. Even without brand and hawes, they are the better defensive team. This is a classic spot for philly to surprisr us. We are finally seeing some value on philly in this game after being overvalued for weeks. I am just pissed I didn't jump on the +5 my local had earlier before I looked into the game. If I see that number again, it will be hard to pass it up. GL today.
    5 would be a good number if you really want Philly just cause of its frequency. Yes, I'll agree with you maybe its inflated alittle. Its well deserved though. They have looked pretty bad. I dont know if you watched them yesterday but they were very sluggish, not crisp and bad shots all together. Whats to think that they have it in them today against a team whose not even in the East. The only one who really gave a good charge was Jrue Holiday and hes gonna have his hands full chasing Lowry off of the pick and rolls. Lowry has been on fire too lately.

I'm hoping the line gets bet down some more. I'd be more comfortable if I could get 3 1/2

million2one
    million2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 404

Is Houston that much better then Memphis?
    Philly was -1 last night in Memphis and now in Houston is +4.5, I know it doesn't quite work that way but looks like the value is on Philly.

Also the back to back doesn't affect this young sixers team as they are 7 - 2 SU and ATS in the second game of a b2b.

Sixers for me, maybe with a half point buy.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Sixers aren't worth betting again until after all star break. They are struggling right now.

jmonkres
    jmonkres's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

The difference in this game and last night is the matchups. Sixers with their big men out will match up better with the rockets. Scola and Dalembert aren't as threatening to me as Gasol and Speights. That being said, Houston is a good team at home so I might play the ML but the spread is a no play here for me.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Rockets look nice as well. I just took them at HOU -3.5 (free half point). Game reminds me of yesterdays game. Everyone was on Philadelphia, and Memphis owned them. I've seen more people on SBR on Phili than on Houston. Don't underestimate Houston at home, they are a VERY good home team.

IMO the line is a little low. Take into account 3 points for home court, and another point for Houston being rested and Phili coming off a game yesterday, I don't think these teams are a pickem on a neutral court. Houston is the better team right now, especially with Hawes out. IMO this line should be -5.5.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Game was a toss up until the final seconds.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Game was a toss up until the final seconds.
    Definitely, could of gone either way.