Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Closet thing you get to a SURE THING.. tonight Portlands win

I seen some worrying that they missed the boat on the game once the line moved for 5 to 7...but i was sitting here and thinking hmmm Im glad i got the news and can still get down on them at 7..Dam SA sat there two best players all but saying we quit you win tonight. Now all that had to be down was cover a relatively small spread of 6.5(here that was what i got them at) and also played them -4 in the first half. So instead of passing and feeling you missed out on the better line you should have been happy to get the news in time and still bet them even bigger now at the 7 point number...this game was over b4 it started tonight and most teams that win the game also cover the spread. So was as close to a sure thing bet as you will ever find guys this was a MAX out play if there ever was one.

yes I know i should have posted this before the game started but i was too busy trying to find other spots to get down at...my bad

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

lol

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

btw matt Bonner also was sat tonight..this was a total gimme! dam it this was the type of bet you cold bet you mortage on!