darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Wade is fearless, and easily a top 5 player. Team USA/Heat should be unstoppable. If they don't get at least 10 rings with this team they should go down as the biggest bust of all time.

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Team usa is scary. Rose & Paul as the PG, Wade & Kobe SG, Lebron, Durant, and Howard. My God! Who is taking the last shot?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I was saying the Heat are basically team USA.. but Kobe will close for Team USA like he did in 08 for them in the last game.

“I’m the closer, man,” said Bryant when asked if his role would be any different than in 2008. “They just bring me in in the last two minutes or something like that. If they need me. That’s what I do. LeBron, D-Wade, Durant, all those guys, they can do the heavy lifting.”

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by manutd19 View Post
    Team usa is scary. Rose & Paul as the PG, Wade & Kobe SG, Lebron, Durant, and Howard. My God! Who is taking the last shot?
    should always be the duranttullaa...most clutch of em all, and always can get a shot up cause of his size.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    lol, not top 20

god u know shit about sports

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

top 5 all time.. i dont know.. top 5 in the league now.. yes

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Durant defense is horrible. Howard post moves are awful. At times Wade is the best player in the NBA. You guys only see the Heat national televised games. Wade is the closest player to Jordan skill related in the game. Why is this even a topic????

cdaniels24

And Durant is still too skinny. He gets bullied in the playoffs. In two years Durant will probably be Carmelo 2.0

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I was saying the Heat are basically team USA.. but Kobe will close for Team USA like he did in 08 for them in the last game.

“I’m the closer, man,” said Bryant when asked if his role would be any different than in 2008. “They just bring me in in the last two minutes or something like that. If they need me. That’s what I do. LeBron, D-Wade, Durant, all those guys, they can do the heavy lifting.”

It probably wont be a game for him to close. This will be one of the strongest US teams ever. All the international stars are somewhat old now

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels24 View Post
    And Durant is still too skinny. He gets bullied in the playoffs. In two years Durant will probably be Carmelo 2.0
    Huh? The only time he got bullied was when they faced the lakers and artest was still in his prime. Last year he avaraged something like 29 and 8 in the playoffs. He's not carmelo 2.0. Melo is lazy.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

top 5? no

First 12