Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Here We Go Again: Can We Trust The Warriors?

It seems like once or twice a week I have to ask myself: Can I Trust The Warriors?

So what do you think guys? Warriors are currently +2.5 at home against the Clipps. I typically like taking the Warriors as dogs on the road. Clipps have not been playing great ball since the Billups injury. Public is pounding LAC with 77% on them. Line opened at LAC -2.5, and is still at -2.5. It was actually at -3 late last night, so it did move back down.

I really want to make a play on GS, but the only thing that worries me is LAC's big and deep front-cout against GS's thin and weak front-court. I have lost so many bets on GS because of their inability to defensively rebound the ball.

Thoughts on this game.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Can't take the Warriors after the Clippers blew that game against the SPurs

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

i feel like everyone is aware warriors have no bigs and clipps have good bigs. but that's why 77% is on clipps. they crushed warriors in gs on opening night, but opening night is rarely indicative of what will happen the rest of the season.

i feel like any obvious angle says take clips. i'm gonna lay off this one. warriors could be up 3 with ball with 2 minutes left and id feel im 50/50 to cover +2.5. i watch every game of theirs

Speedy88

If I do make a play, I may be a sucker and buy a point. When it comes to the Warriors and these small spreads, so many times they have they not covered by just a half point or a point.

And yeah I remember that GS/LAC game, GS completely crapped the bed in the 4th. Didn't they go into the 4th quarter tied or something and lost by like 17?

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    If I do make a play, I may be a sucker and buy a point. When it comes to the Warriors and these small spreads, so many times they have they not covered by just a half point or a point.

And yeah I remember that GS/LAC game, GS completely crapped the bed in the 4th. Didn't they go into the 4th quarter tied or something and lost by like 17?
    well they were up 1 with ball +2.5 with less than a minute left and did not cover vs okc.

they were up 3 with ball under 2 minutes left +2.5 against pacers. then tied with ball 9 seconds left and lose the cover in regulation.

and ah yes, i think you meant they were up 17 with under 8 minutes left with ball as slight favorites against the grizz. i believe -1.5 or -2. they indeed lost outright!

not to mention the most recent debacle vs the grizz. i had half ml and half +6. they were up 1 with ball with under a minute yet again. they clearly lost by 1!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Golden State west coast home dog theory + due theory = no theory whatsoever

Speedy88

I rarely ever play teasers, usually once every couple of weeks, but I may try one.

GS and UTA both look good to tease up. Thinking of teasing DAL or NYK down.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Avoid this game. GSW always up till in the 4th when they just crap the bed. You never know with this group.

Speedy88

Might be one of those times where I take my chances with a 1H bet.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Might be one of those times where I take my chances with a 1H bet.
    i have only done this once. gs did not cover 1h narrowly and covered game easily. rockets i think, not positive. i just cannot win on this team. i really think theyre going to cover tonight, but i am not going to make a bet

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    i have only done this once. gs did not cover 1h narrowly and covered game easily. rockets i think, not positive. i just cannot win on this team. i really think theyre going to cover tonight, but i am not going to make a bet
    I'm getting the feeling that they will cover as well. Clipps have been pretty average at best since the Billups injury. They were outplayed by the Spurs for most of that game on their own court, and they should have lost to Portland.

GS as home dogs is tempting.