GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Your thoughts on Clippers/Warriors

Line opened -1.5 Clippers ...now is -2.5 with 80% on LAC.

Obviously the books knew that line would make the public pound the Clipps, right?

Thoughts

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah this looks like one of those games where the public could get buried, similar to last nights LAL/PHX game. Late last night the line was at Clips -3, so it has moved backwards which is weird. After I went to bed, I was thinking the line could be as high as -4, but to my surprise it went back down. Might have to make a small play on GS, but LAC frontcourt advantage worries me. DeAndre Jordan, Blake Griffin, Reggie Evans, and Kenyon Martin are going to pound David Lee.

Similar line movement in the SA/UTA game.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

I'm with you, Speedy. I took the Suns ML last night, and I'm taking Golden State tonight, too .. just smaller.

Also, I was looking at that Utah line hoping it would jump up another .5 b4 the whistle, but that's not looking likely.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Points on this game last night was 198.5. Everyone should have jumped on the over on that one, they'll score a lot, especially if the Warriors make it close or win outright.

djccs
    djccs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

The line for this game should be at -6 for the clippers.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Points on this game last night was 198.5. Everyone should have jumped on the over on that one, they'll score a lot, especially if the Warriors make it close or win outright.
    Line is 197 now