TailMe
    TailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Prop Bet Monday

u22 Points+Rebounds Luis Scola -115

Luis Scola in the past 5 games has only went over 22 Points+Rebounds twice. Including last game as one so before that 1 out of 4. Very inconsistent player and against Memphis who is a pretty good defensive team, about 10th in the league in points allowed, I believe they will keep Scola in check tonight.

o18.5 Points Kevin Martin +110

Kevin Martin has been in a slump the past 2 games only getting 11 and 16 points in those games. Before those games he put up 28 and 32, he's due for a big game and tonight I think he will have one for at least 20 points.

o32 Points+Assists Deron Williams -110

Deron Williams is a beast. The past 5 games he has gone over 32 Points+Assists 4 out of 5 and the one game he didn't he had 32 which is a push so he hasn't gone under in the past 5 games. I believe he continues this streak against the Knicks tonight who is known for not playing good defense. Look for him to destroy Lin since Lin isn't great on defense and easily go over 32.

u24 Points+Rebounds Kris Humphries -120

In the past 5 games he has gone over twice and gone over big in those two games. Against the Knicks, I see him not producing as much. Going up against Amare and Chandler in the paint he is going to struggle. I see him getting about 11 points and 8 rebounds.

YTD: 3-0 (+$300)

TailMe
    TailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding u29.5 Points+Assists Jeremy Lin -125

Carmelo is back. Period. Jeremy Lin's numbers will go down big time tonight. He will still produce but not as he has these past games with out Melo.