d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    That was unbelieveable. 1 fuking free throw. Then he just misses the 3 at the end. And how about when it was 6 point game with the shot clock winding down, looked like a steal and easy 2. Instead it gets tapped back for a 3. 5 point swing on pure luck. I'm in shock
    Hardly shocking. They could just as easily have won by more.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

That was unbelieveable. 1 fuking free throw. Then he just misses the 3 at the end. And how about when it was 6 point game with the shot clock winding down, looked like a steal and easy 2. Instead it gets tapped back for a 3. 5 point swing on pure luck. I'm in shock
    Tough break man... but I guess the other way to look at it is that if the Bulls don't go easy on the Hawks they may have won by 30... was an 18 point game for most.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Beyond brutal

darktray
    darktray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

went 1-1, won the under and Atl doesnt cover.... Espn and nba.com had 90-82 just to **** with me too

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by darktray View Post
    went 1-1, won the under and Atl doesnt cover.... Espn and nba.com had 90-82 just to **** with me too
    I'd say that is what makes me the most upset... One time, I was on huge tilt a few years ago and put my whole bank roll on a college basketball game and I check the score at half and my team is up 25 points and i assume I win b/c the line was -2... find out after the game is over and ESPN had the scores reversed.

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Hardly shocking. They could just as easily have won by more.
    Oh yeah, you're an idiot. Shut the fuk up. Bulls backers were lucky as fuk. When I get lucky like my second half bet on OKC yesterday, I admit it. When I get fuked I recognize that too

PickWinnerAllDay

Oh yeah, you're an idiot. Shut the fuk up. Bulls backers were lucky as fuk. When I get lucky like my second half bet on OKC yesterday, I admit it. When I get fuked I recognize that too
    I still don't understand how bulls backers got lucky when the bulls were up 18-20 points for 90% of the game?

Makes no sense to me, but for the record, I had the Bulls in a teaser so was never sweating.

young chad
    young chad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha...YES...thank God for the 4pt teaser...Hawks +14.5 and Under 185 for the win

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Atlanta backers should be happy they actually had some life after the first half...

75% on Hawks +10.5.......squares

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tough loss Mike

Go all in twolves/nuggs under

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I still don't understand how bulls backers got lucky when the bulls were up 18-20 points for 90% of the game?

Makes no sense to me, but for the record, I had the Bulls in a teaser so was never sweating.
    Because it was a 6 point game w less than 3 minutes left and the Hawks made a great play to steal the ball with the shot clock winding down. By some miracle the ball bounced to a 3 point shooter and he nailed it. That's a 5 point swing... Not to mention Johnson being out the whole 4 th qtr w a bum knee. Countless missed free throws. And a 3 point shot that was right on, that missed by a pubic hair for the cover. That's why

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickz0rs View Post
    Atlanta backers should be happy they actually had some life after the first half...

75% on Hawks +10.5.......squares
    hawks was the right side idiot. and who is that tranny sitting on your lap?

PickWinnerAllDay

Because it was a 6 point game w less than 3 minutes left and the Hawks made a great play to steal the ball with the shot clock winding down. By some miracle the ball bounced to a 3 point shooter and he nailed it. That's a 5 point swing... Not to mention Johnson being out the whole 4 th qtr w a bum knee. Countless missed free throws. And a 3 point shot that was right on, that missed by a pubic hair for the cover. That's why
    In a 48 minute basketball game, there will be 15 '5 point swings.'

Luck is what losers say failed them. My Dad taught me that, the only smart thing he ever said to me.

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    hawks was the right side idiot. and who is that tranny sitting on your lap?
    What do you mean? The kid w the tranny knows it all and handicapped the game perfectly. He knew that last 3 was going to miss and that Bulls were going to get the 1 extra bounce for the half point cover. We are squares, just ask him

darktray
    darktray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

I'd say that is what makes me the most upset... One time, I was on huge tilt a few years ago and put my whole bank roll on a college basketball game and I check the score at half and my team is up 25 points and i assume I win b/c the line was -2... find out after the game is over and ESPN had the scores reversed.
    Oh wow, I would kill someone if that happened to me. This isn't the first time its happened either, just a slap in the face...

Coming Back!

In a 48 minute basketball game, there will be 15 '5 point swings.'

Luck is what losers say failed them. My Dad taught me that, the only smart thing he ever said to me.
    Your Dad is a real fuking genius. That's what losers say, ok man

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by darktray View Post
    Oh wow, I would kill someone if that happened to me. This isn't the first time its happened either, just a slap in the face...
    That is what I get for betting on some worthless sun-belt game that no one cares about except gamblers, lol.

But yeah, the scores not being updated correctly is annoying. I haven't found a website that consistently is fast and accurate. It is 2012 and we can't get our scores promptly consistently. It is annoying.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

lol how can you hamburgers be whining about losing this game by 1 point?!?!?

PickWinnerAllDay

Your Dad is a real fuking genius. That's what losers say, ok man
    lol... luck doesn't exist. IF you make 50,000 bets in your life, I promise you that it'll even out.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

they coulda won by 25 was never close

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this bulls team is 1-5 ats vs top 11 opponents this season

they haven't played a decent team since feb 1 when the 76ers whipped them by 16, and yet they're still a 10 1/2 point favorite against a good hawks team with rose's health still in question?

also the bulls are 1-4 in matinees
    What is Atlanta's record against good teams this year ????

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The oddsmakers are sharp

First 1234