BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Buying points at 5dimes

Just wondering; why is it that 5dimes only lets you buy points on a small portion of the games? Just like it is right now, I can buy points on the spread and total of the LAL/PORT game but every other game does not let me do so.

I don't understand why?

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Just wondering; why is it that 5dimes only lets you buy points on a small portion of the games? Just like it is right now, I can buy points on the spread and total of the LAL/PORT game but every other game does not let me do so.

I don't understand why?
    Do you have some kind of block or limit with them? I use 5dimes as well and have always been able to buy points for any basketball game. Then again, I'm not a very big player (at least not yet)-do they closely monitor the bigger players who win large sums more often than not?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

u can buy points on every game ive ever wagered on at 5dimes... u should always have a drop down menu there

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

hum, maybe they dont like you? cuz i can buy points on every game, just tried.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Dont pick Reduced and you should be fine

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the same problem

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

You can buy for any game, just enter your wager amount and then in the screen where you retype your password click the points which should be in blue and then a dropdown menu appears that you can buy up to 15 points with but the odds become ridiculous.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ChiLLx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duh... Thx Chillx... Never really payed attention bc it wasnt an option on main screen

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    You can buy for any game, just enter your wager amount and then in the screen where you retype your password click the points which should be in blue and then a dropdown menu appears that you can buy up to 15 points with but the odds become ridiculous.
    Yeah that one does the trick ChiLLx. But I do not find this to be a very handy type of wagering, going back and forth between screens.

I do not pick reduced, they love me at 5dimes since I am their biggest sponsor, so I am clueless!