Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Grizzlies vs Rockets Monday

I'm a bit surprised Rockets are only -3 here. I'm guessing Memphis is getting respect here because of their recent form and since they've had Rockets number this season. I feel the revenge angle is strong here with Rockets getting a chance to play Memphis on home court after losing to them twice. And I've been impressed with Rocket's bench recently and look for them to have the advantage here.

I would like to hear thoughts, esp those on Memphis. But I'll be rolling with Rockets -3 (-115)

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like the Rockets as well. You can't trust the Grizzlies. And Houston should really pull away when the two benches go head to head. Houston has one of the best benches in the NBA, and Memphis has a pretty poor bench.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

the Grizz play in so many damn down to the last shot games that I will take the side with the points as long as it is +4 and count it a winner

might have to try this theory out today

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I'm a bit surprised Rockets are only -3 here. I'm guessing Memphis is getting respect here because of their recent form and since they've had Rockets number this season. I feel the revenge angle is strong here with Rockets getting a chance to play Memphis on home court after losing to them twice. And I've been impressed with Rocket's bench recently and look for them to have the advantage here.

I would like to hear thoughts, esp those on Memphis. But I'll be rolling with Rockets -3 (-115)
    i was thinking hou -5.5 is about right. so we should it moves to 4.5 at least.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    i was thinking hou -5.5 is about right. so we should it moves to 4.5 at least.
    I think one reason why it is this low is because Houston played today whereas Memphis didn't. But I don't think the fatigue will be too much of an issue because both games are in Houston, so no travel.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Ridiculous sweat after Rockets blow a 10 point lead late....but thankfully get it done with clutch free throws