NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Cavaliers (-2.5) and Philly ML Tomorrow in NBA

Both of these stick out to me. Gonna play both then sleep well. Had a roller coaster Saturday with NCAA B-Ball.

tdforte22
    FSU
    tdforte22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Cavs got to many injuries going on-- Staying away from that one

I like the sixers tho

NYSportsGuy210

Also like Stanford (-5.5) hosting Oregon tomorrow to cover in NCAA.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Sixers do appear to be a gd play....but cost me so much with that meltdown vs Dallas (4 pts in 8mins, and 8 pt QTR); so feeling iffy here.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Sixers do appear to be a gd play....but cost me so much with that meltdown vs Dallas (4 pts in 8mins, and 8 pt QTR); so feeling iffy here.

You're gonna compare playing the T-Wolves team to playing the defending World Champions?

Cmon man.

Xerxes
    Discount Double Check
    Xerxes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

on the cavs as well!

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    You're gonna compare playing the T-Wolves team to playing the defending World Champions?

Cmon man.
    No...but I am gonna compare how a team has been playing recently. It's not like Mavs have spectacular defense that should contain a team like 76ers to 8 pts in a QTR. It was just pure bad basketball on 76ers' part. And when a team is capable of blowing DD leads on home court while in full control of the game, it does make a difference. With that said, I do like 76ers simply because I think Minny is getting too much credit here by being the favs. I just said its a bit hard to put your money on a team coming off a bad form.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

Philly ML free gift , no?

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I dunno man. This one reminds me of everyone being on HOU a couple weeks ago because HOU was playing so well and thought they'd breeze by Minny easily, and I thought Minny was due for a home win (in the nba picks thread) and were set out to win that one. Minny won by 9. Now Minny has won 2 in a row and feeling good about themselves after losing 4 in a row.

It's not like the Sixers have been playing that well either. They lost their last 2 games, and lost 4 of their last 6 games. Their only 2 wins were against the Cavs and Bobcats. They are really missing Hawes in the middle.

And its not like Philly is some kind of juggernaut road team. They haven't beaten anybody on the road this season. The only notable road win they've had this season is beating the Hawks 1st home game coming off a long roadtrip, and at a time when the Hawks were getting beaten by everybody and playing poorly

for me this one's not as easy as it seems

Last edited by PR9; 02-19-12 at 02:15 AM.