panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Magic @ Heat Sunday +9.5 too high?

Two hot teams and the spread is as high as -9.5??? WTF? I know Magic live and die by the three but I still think +9.5 is way too high... Plus its a first home game for Miami after a long road games... Only thing I can think of pulling for Miami is this is a revenge game.

Im playing this safe and will go for +9.5 Magic.... Too hot right now.

ThoughtS?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Heat are rolling, and it is a revenge game for them after that loss to Orlando last week. I just wouldn't bet against the Heat right now.

panik

but Orlando is also rolling................. Maybe the best bet for this is the OVER.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Miami -8.5(+1pt) in the Sbrbook for one unit. Looking for Miami double digit victory at home.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Very tough one to call because it relies solely on 1 factor and 1 factor only, which cannot be predicted. And that factor is how the Magic drain their 3's. If it's anything like last game, they keep this one very close and probably win outright. And if the 3's don't start falling, Miami can win in a blowout.

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lol so many other games tomorrow dont bet against the heat

panik

i already jumped on orlando for $100, seems too good to be true. ill do the over also.

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

only a crazy man would bet against the heat right now in a revenge spot......saying that this would fall into a first game back play..all that = no play

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Agree that the spread is very high against Orlando who have seem to come back to form, but Heat are on fiiiirrrreeeee blowing teams out left, right, and center. Maybe they come back to earth tomorrow but Heat or no-play for me.