MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

SBR sleeping on the magic?!?

these guys have been on quite a run.. 7-3 ATS in their last ten.

i think most of us are still hung up on the horrible run they had not to long ago and just got used to fading them.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea it looks like Orlando will have buck burgers tonite... the only thing I'm worried abt is will the jumpshots fall for the magic tonite... actually that's my worry with them anytime i take them lol... the bucks are solid defensively but they have no answer for Superman which will create open 3s for the rest of the team... lets hope they knock em down... GL!!!

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

The Magic seem to live and die with their outside shooting. Feast or famon. They will be a force come playoff tim though, especially if their 3's are falling.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    The Magic seem to live and die with their outside shooting. Feast or famon. They will be a force come playoff tim though, especially if their 3's are falling.
    That's exactly why they WONT be a force come playoffs. They cannot rely on their 3's in a 7 game series because the law of averages will kick in and their 3's won't go down enough to help them win these series against some of the better defensive teams.