Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Do the Wizards and Bobcats win straight up tonight?

gimme your opinions. I don't watch the Wizards much but they looked legit against the Trailblazers the other night.

also bobcats can't lose'em all right? they should be motivated as hell to snap that 15 game losing streak.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I dunno man. Shouldn't they have been motivated as hell to snap their 14 game losing streak? They're the worst team in NBa history aren't they?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah they are really bad

Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I dont understand you, why be stubborn and touch those games? you want to force a loss?
    There are many good games on the card today,move on..
    Nothing good can come from gambling on these shit teams...

quant
    quant's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will not touch the bobcats even if they were playing a high school team. horrible. just horrible. Wiz on the other hand seem to be trending and may offer some good value against the Jazz. Definitely a lean as of now IMO.

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Quote Originally Posted by Elad View Post
    I dont understand you, why be stubborn and touch those games? you want to force a loss? There are many good games on the card today,move on.. Nothing good can come from gambling on these shit teams...
    The value is that both teams are bad but the spread is high.

A terrible Bobcats +7 against a terrible Raptors team.

Bobcats +7 is the play.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I'm not sure if it was the Wizards that won in Portland, or Portland that was just shell shocked with LA going down. Wizards did play the Clippers tough for 3 quarters the next night though. You just can't rely on these bottom feeders.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't bet against the Wizards, at times they can look quality then again at times they suck. If Wall and Young start hitting 60% then your in trouble, I wouldn't risk it for 1.2 or whatever Utah is. You should be fine with Toronto ML, they have been better recently with some good wins at home and the Bobcats are abysmal (all the time)

Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by panik View Post
    The value is that both teams are bad but the spread is high. A terrible Bobcats +7 against a terrible Raptors team. Bobcats +7 is the play.
    Carpptors are 3-2 ATS as a home fav',all there wins was by dd,@Wiz 17+ @ Min +10 @ Cavs +15.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Charlotte is like the Indianapolis Colts of the NBA. Wizards sometimes seem to have luck on their side, other times no (I still can't get over how they managed to lose the 14-pt spread against the Clippers when they were only down 3 at HT). But there are many games today, so why pick the crap ones?

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Quote Originally Posted by Elad View Post

Carpptors are 3-2 ATS as a home fav',all there wins was by dd,@Wiz 17+ @ Min +10 @ Cavs +15.
    lolz told ya. two bad teams playing with a high spread? i dont think so. GG.