ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who have the NY Knicks played since Lin Started?

NO ONE!!!!

So be prepared for the over inflated line to come out Sunday when they play the Mavs at home..

BANG THE MAVS LIKE A CHEAP WHORE AND FINISH HER OFF ANGRY DRAGON STYLES

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I'm a die hard Knicks fan and have been for about 20 years. I can confirm this is more than true. The Knicks are a less than good team. Not to mention Jeremy Lin isn't even a legitimate starting NBA PG. He'll be cut before long, just give it time.

The Knicks will make the playoffs as a 6-7 seed and get swept.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

lin brought them back to life through the media, the court, and everything in general how can you bash him...

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Nittany, you think Lin will be cut soon? Would you like to bet on that? I live in PA, we can meet up and put $1,000 on it?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    lin brought them back to life through the media, the court, and everything in general how can you bash him...
    The media loves the story and will continue to beat it to death. Lets face it, the people in NY need to know there NBA team isn't a bust and a hero exists in there state. Lame but true, they eat this crap up. But yes.. Lin is a good player. Good but not the next Jordan. I can't believe some of the stuff i've heard people compare him to.. and lets not get carried away, he has only started a hand full of games against sub par teams. Not even sub par ..

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    I'm a die hard Knicks fan and have been for about 20 years. I can confirm this is more than true. The Knicks are a less than good team. Not to mention Jeremy Lin isn't even a legitimate starting NBA PG. He'll be cut before long, just give it time.

I saw this guy play live against the raptors and he certainly has flaws in this game (very average defense, too many turnovers, can’t go left, etc). But this is the first time he is getting a lot of minutes to show his game and if he improves on his deficiencies, he will be a good basketball player. I highly doubt he will be cut as there are players below his talent level still have jobs in the NBA.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Yea you guys are bashing him but its not like he hasnt produced. I can agree he wont get to the level of Kobe or Jordan but there are players in the league that have been around for 10+ years and arent at those respective levels. Also he just started getting minutes give him a break, its not his fault the media is all over him. Its NY, the media will eat up anything and everything. I can see him being in the league for another 4+ years, starting however is a different story.

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post

1)if the knicks are less than a good team then they shouldnt make the playoffs..
    2)jeremy lin out played john wall in the summer league.. who by the way is a starting pg...
    3) lin does has flaws .. turnovers and defense.. but it something he can improve.. he only going to get better..
    4) if knicks do make the playoff ..it will because of jeremy lin.. the knicks were about to wrap it up for next year before lin came along....
    Last edited by brigade125; 02-17-12 at 11:53 AM.

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Quote Originally Posted by brigade125 View Post
    1)if the knicks are less than a good team then they shouldnt make the playoffs..
    2)jeremy lin out played john wall in the summer league.. who by the way is a starting pg...
    3) lin does has flaws .. turnovers and defense.. but it something he can improve.. he only going to get better..
    4) if knicks do make the playoff ..it will because of jeremy lin.. the knicks were about to wrap it up for next year before lin came along....
    how does lin's sack feel on your ass.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

Mayweather is that you posting?

artificial
    artificial's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    Mayweather is that you posting?

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

"Not to mention Jeremy Lin isn't even a legitimate starting NBA PG"

Penn St. has had enough bad publicity recently. Nittany can you either change your name and avatar, or stop posting altogether? It hurts my heart to see such incompetence next to a Nittany Lion.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

They've beaten the last two NBA champions.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Lin is good but he is no Derrick Rose or Chris Paul...not yet at least. He has played very well and will not take that away from him. The tough games he's won have been at home and yesterday it really felt like the Knicks stole one against the Mavs. So Im with you about the inflated lines. But I won't bet against him until he is on the road against a good team.