theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

am i the only one to notice this wtfff with the clock ????????

i see it happen for all the home teams just happend right now first and 2nd half. they slow the clock down for the blazers whoever is controling the clock keeps starting and stopping it , happens at msg for knicks too how is the league not seing this ????????????????

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i did not realize they were doing this in nba. they did this at an LA kings hockey game earlier this year, they extended game at the end to let the puck cross the line. BULLSHIT. will never bet on the kings again.

Elevated
    Linning!
    Elevated's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Honestly I noticed this as well and I'm not even losing on my picks... I mean it doesn't REALLY matter because I'm winning and then pushing on a lot of games but I have noticed that on certain games even on live ones the clocks do play a role on possession and other areas affecting the game. hmmmmm something so small that no one would even consider noticing eh??

theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

this obviously is known by the league since there are so many eye on these games. maybe stern just wants more last second good shot attempts for excitement for the game ? this is noway going unnoticed

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by theone78 View Post
    i see it happen for all the home teams just happend right now first and 2nd half. they slow the clock down for the blazers whoever is controling the clock keeps starting and stopping it , happens at msg for knicks too how is the league not seing this ????????????????
    sup brah

Elevated
    Linning!
    Elevated's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I just got done watching the blazers game, when the clippers had the ball you couldn't even finish counting 1-Mississippi-2 the time went a tad quicker which could be bad or good...