loungee
    loungee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

Thursday line are up: CHI -8? POR +2? Really?

The CHI line seems a bit off as CHI was -3.5 at BOS with Rose and -1.5 without him, so given the adjusted line, it would be around -9.5 with Rose? Given CHI is rested, BOS is on a B2B and Garnett and Roaethe are still questionable, is this line a bit high or is it just me?

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

True! Jumpec on it right away since I see this one ending at -9 for sure.

dshaffe4
    dshaffe4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

Already locked in Boston +8. Waiting on the total to hopefully slide down a bit, I like the over in this one.

Traintilupuke
    Traintilupuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Line is crazy high. Rose isn't playing and even though the Celtics are banged up and playing b2b you really mean to tell me that Chicago is going to out score that D without rose by 8 or 9....no sir..I think the line might be inflated due to the score of last nights game against the pistons. But everyone knew they weren't giving it 100%

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Revenge or not? Rose out..

dshaffe4
    dshaffe4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

Rose is likely out as well. With him out and the game being at Chicago, this line should be around -4.5 to -5.5, I'm thinking?

loungee

Total has jumped from 177 to 178.5 in a matter of mins. I thought this line was a bit high, given Roses uncertainty and BOS being an older team playing a B2B on the road. It was evident last night that BOS wasn't giving a 100% since Garnett sat out last night because of a "hip" injury, which im not necessarily doubting but it was clear Doc was testing him for tonight. Im hoping the public can get this to +9 or +9.5 and jump on it then. Just wanted to make sure o wasn't crazy or only one who thought the line was a bit high. O/U in this game and the LAC spread is intriguing to me too.

loungee

Public is on BOS right now (61%) and LAC (@ 76%) but the line hasn't moved. Both a bit concerning but its still early I suppose. I expect (and hope I suppose) for the public to move to CHI closer to game time and the line in the LAC game to move to -3, with the plays for tonight being BOS +9 and POR +3. Wrong in that assumption?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You just summed up why bulls are the play

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Derrick Rose (back) went through shootaround and is a game-time decision against the Celtics.
    The fact that he went through shootaround is a positive sign, and we think Rose is likely chomping at the bit to play after missing Chicago's last game against Boston. Tom Thiobdeau said that Rose wasn't "quite ready" to play on Wednesday, but it sounds like his playing status will be determined just before tipoff. Rose said he planned on warming up before the game and was feeling good at shootaround.

Source: Rotoworld (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1476/derrick-rose)