smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

qutting this board

goodbye to everyone...thought this would be a good idea because i thought alot of experts were betting here...and no offense to alot of people but today alls i heard was portland sucks...they win....to take the nets over memphis??? lolol seriously the nets SUCK...atlanta to lose to the suns???? and than last night .. EVERYONE was saying dont bet miami dont bet miami.... goodluck to everyone, im going to go make my "square" picks

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

you should quit betting instead.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

im just about to give it up 2, more important things to save up 4

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Cool story. Bye.

smarotta09

actually bleek your the only 1 ive listened too and tailed and all our guarensheeds and alls i see is you get sh*t for it LOL .. i should have quit this board when i saw someone who didnt know who RASHEED WALLACE WAS LOLOLOLOL

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The point of coming to this forum is picking out the people with experience/informed opinions. When you say "EVERYONE", you're generalizing and obviously haven't made use of this forum the way you should've.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

If that's how you really feel then just bet against what everyone says. What's the problem ?

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by smarotta09 View Post
    goodbye to everyone...thought this would be a good idea because i thought alot of experts were betting here...and no offense to alot of people but today alls i heard was portland sucks...they win....to take the nets over memphis??? lolol seriously the nets SUCK...atlanta to lose to the suns???? and than last night .. EVERYONE was saying dont bet miami dont bet miami.... goodluck to everyone, im going to go make my "square" picks
    Dont forget to turn the lights off before you leave

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

NJ beat Memphis 2 straight before tonight. Suns beat ATL like 10 straight before tonight.

keep betting on the "good teams" see how far it gets you

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's not rocket science. Sbr makes money when you lose yours. So logically if sbr's consensus is on team A then bet on team B

Wash rinse and repeat. Keep doing this until you have met your withdrawal goal and collect your money. To anyone who doesn't cap games themselves and only tails others picks. This is the most profitable angle IMO

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    NJ beat Memphis 2 straight before tonight. Suns beat ATL like 10 straight before tonight.

keep betting on the "good teams" see how far it gets you
    c'mon bro favorites always win big.

Take heat ML to the bank all season. forget about playing dogs.

smarotta09

i didnt mean to generalize everyone, which is my bad...just laughing at some people... and also this isnt my first time betting? but really? youd feel confident putting money on the nets..i live in new york and im a die hard nets fan, its been horrible to watch and ive watched every game...the best player on there team, who is a top 10 player in the NBA .... LEADS THE NBA IN TURNOVERS... they arent playing the bobcats here.. cmon man

jubjub
    jubjub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Nah nahhh

Nah nah nah nahhh

Waaaaaaaaaveee

Gooooood byeeeee!!!

jubjub

This shit's almost as sad as the guy who went 0-6 and said it was the 'worst day of my life'.

Gamble responsibly, kids!!

jubjub

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    im just about to give it up 2, more important things to save up 4
    I'll miss fading you, bleak. You'll be sorely missed.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Well sheesh it ain't a free ride. If everyone on this board was right all the time we'd all be millionaires by now. Ultimately YOU are the one who has to make the decision on what to lay your money on so I don't get why you're hatin' on the board when you lose.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

listen to SHARP69, he is my favorite sbr capper

Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!
    Sick_in_the_Head's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2826

I remember when I had my first beer.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    listen to SHARP69, he is my favorite sbr capper
    i hope your not serious.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
    This shit's almost as sad as the guy who went 0-6 and said it was the 'worst day of my life'.

Gamble responsibly, kids!!
    i meant the worst day of my life GAMBLING since this is a GAMBLING forum and I'm talking about going 0-6 GAMBLING moron (make it 0-8 now)

ive never did this bad on a given day so it WAS INDEED the worst day of my life GAMBLING and yea it is sad but dont get it twisted

face

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

i hope your not serious.
    yea, he is good, why are you so pretentious?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

everybody needs to settle down. gambling is a grind you are going to have ups and downs. the key is to minimize your downs and maximize your ups.

Speedy88

yea, he is good, why are you so pretentious?
    I don't follow him or check in on his threads religiously, but from what I've seen he is average at best. Maybe I happen to only check in on his losing days....And he doesn't even give reason or write ups, he just has some corny title with a one sentence explanation.

And he has "69" in his name. Is he in middle school or something. Apparently he likes to make sharp betting plays and eat poon.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 02-16-12 at 12:51 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i've been in a funk lately too i got crushed by ohio state ML saturday, Bulls ML sunday, cuse got me on monday when they only won by 1 point and then yesterday get this..

i had a parlay all set to submit all i had left to do was put in my password and then i hit cancel and decided to go to sleep and not go thru the stress againband it would been a winner too!!

it was T-wolves ML, Knicks ML, Indiana ML, Purdue ML and UNC ML

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

RLM guys like PR9, golden Greek, wizard, etc always end up buried. People think fading the public is guaranteed easy money, if it was we'd all be fukin doing it
    Last edited by zsr; 02-16-12 at 12:59 AM.
    Points Awarded:

smarotta09 gave zsr 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I agree that there is alot of trash on this forum but to be honest there are a few good cappers that are legit. Check out LTA, love the action he is very solid and never gets out of control and he does every sport I believe. I followed his baseball totals and it was $. He gives great write ups and never chases. Classiest guy and no BS thread

Speedy88

over at covers i'd recommend 44dimes and smartbets. i don't post over there, but I try to check in there at least once a day.

face

^i've had good luck with sharp's plays, not a big sample size, but most of his hockey plays hit, and i have tailed 1 or 2 winners in college hoops. he usually just has 1 play he likes, so that helps. i wouldn't write him off, i think he has a good grasp. maybe saying he is my favorite capper at sbr is too strong.
    plus i am super cold in nba, i wanted to play wizards (loser), and suns (loser), but held off and played warriors (loser), and bought out of that at halftime for blazers (winner). also had nets moneyline (loser)
    i am ok at nhl and nfl.

smarotta09

honestly just wanted to see some reactions here...i wouldnt make a thread to tell everyone goodbye when nobody here cares if i post here and nor do i care if anyone else posts here

Speedy88

^i've had good luck with sharp's plays, not a big sample size, but most of his hockey plays hit, and i have tailed 1 or 2 winners in college hoops. he usually just has 1 play he likes, so that helps. i wouldn't write him off, i think he has a good grasp. maybe saying he is my favorite capper at sbr is too strong.
    plus i am super cold in nba, i wanted to play wizards (loser), and suns (loser), but held off and played warriors (loser), and bought out of that at halftime for blazers (winner). also had nets moneyline (loser)
    i am ok at nhl and nfl.
    I was also going to play suns and wizards but eventually laid off. I've been pretty cold as well since the Super Bowl.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

NoFumbles too over at covers is great.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

You have been here for a grand total of 1 month. It took me almost a year to figure out who's thread's to bother with and who's to avoid.

In the end, your plays are supposed to be YOUR PLAYS. This site, like many others, is to be used as a mere tool. In the end, it's YOUR money and if you let someone else tell you what to do with YOUR money without forming any sort of hypothesis on your own - well, lambs to slaughter comes to mind, but hey, at least this way you can "blame" your poor sports wagers on someone else.

Get bent.