No expert and I don't pretend to be. Went 76-28 in NFL last season with a 69 win % from September through the end of the year. 80% of my bets are ATS bets with a few ML for underdogs and teasers thrown in there. Took a little while off and started up again the other day, going 4-1 so far. Thought this would be a good place to put some of my wagers and get some feedback from the the forum.

Thunder -3.

See the line has gone to -4 most places. Both teams played last night so late night travel will affect both teams coming into tonight.
Houston is 16-13 ATS. OKC is 16-12. So that would be a wash there as well.
Houston coming off a 6 game road trip is tired, you could see it all over last night's game. Thunder meanwhile are playing their 2nd game in 5 days, last night RW and KD played limited minutes in their walkover win against Utah. They couldn't be more rested.
Ibaka has been stepping up on the offensive end which is just another issue the Rockets who already lack quality defenders will need to deal with.
Martin looks to either attempt a breakout game, or continue his horrid play. He'll have to put up 25+ points for the Rockets to win this, I don't see that happening myself.
As someone who resides in the Houston area and watches every Rockets game, these are the kinds of games we dread, we know we're going to lose and even with a lead (19 points on SAS) we know we'll give it back in the end.

BOL to everyone and lets hope for a great night.