crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Miami is showing their real potential now

Holy sh*t, look at the past few games and Lebron/Wade/Bosh numbers. Eye popping. They are really in good form right now

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

No Danny Granger today but they are looking superb in the road trip thus far. Can they do it in the playoffs???

and can they do i against Zone defense??

crzbrave

Dude, Granger went out when they were down 16 points, that fukkin scrub has nothing to do with this.

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

who care, Lebron is still a loser and has never nor will he ever come through in the playoffs or finals. Putting up big #'s in the regular season means nothing! Love how many people said he was the next Jordan when he came into the league, guy shouldn't even be mentioned in the same conversation as Jordan. Likely will never win 1 championship.

crzbrave

Miami is in amazing form and sending a message to NBA, "we don give a fukk bout no b2b2b"

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

they show their potential regularly. i need to see lebron get it done in 4q of a massive playoff game. i believe he can do it, i have not seen it though. and yes i am losing 55 dollars on pacers +3, but this post has nothing to do with it

crzbrave

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    who care, Lebron is still a loser and has never nor will he ever come through in the playoffs or finals. Putting up big #'s in the regular season means nothing! Love how many people said he was the next Jordan when he came into the league, guy shouldn't even be mentioned in the same conversation as Jordan. Likely will never win 1 championship.

I don't care for him that much as a person sometimes, and think it's funny about his hair line and headband jokes, BUT ...you sound really bitter, did he delonte west your mom or you lose your ass on last years NBA finals??? Heat win the championship this year.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by crzbrave View Post

did he delonte west your mom or you lose your ass on last years NBA finals??? Heat win the championship this year.
    gl you can bet 100 to win 125

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

YouHave2Outs has never been laid..