parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

blazers will never cover 15 points

lol @ bookies. thinking the blazers are miami heat or something. correct line is exactly 8.5 points

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

no, the correct line is Por -15...... Vegas makes the lines - whatever they release is correct. It's your job to exploit these lines and in your estimation it appears you have found a line worth mentioning.

P.S - the correct line is not -8.5... that's like saying on a neutral court Portland would be a mere 3.5 pt favorite - does that sound right to you?

parexa

watch the line drop to 13.5 and wizards cover comfortably. this is the first time i have ever seen a scrub team thats barely over 0.50 favored by 15 points. wizards played some decent ball at detroit and will keep it to single digits with a scrub overrated team that has lost 4 of last 6.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

i dropped 100 dollars (1 unit) on the washington wizards moneyline. i pray to God it hits, and i concur with everything you said. lets get this, good luck to you and me buddy !

PHIPride9189
    PHIPride9189's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    lol @ bookies. thinking the blazers are miami heat or something. correct line is exactly 8.5 points
    Pretty sure people said that a few weeks ago when Portland was -15 against Charlotte. Portland only won by 47 but I'm sure they can't cover against this strong Washington team lol. Don't get me wrong I won't touch this game nor did I touch them giving 15 to Charlotte at home but it is not an unreasonable line

PHIPride9189
    PHIPride9189's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    Pretty sure people said that a few weeks ago when Portland was -15 against Charlotte. Portland only won by 47 but I'm sure they can't cover against this strong Washington team . Don't get me wrong I won't touch this game nor did I touch them giving 15 to Charlotte at home but it is not an unreasonable line.

GL None the less

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

i agree its a very high number...seems to be because of Portlands history at home vs Wash (held them to under 80 last few game) and the fact that Port. have lost 2 in a row at home where they are one of the best home teams in the league and have not lost 3 straight at home in a long time...I also like those extra points tonight with Wash who actually has been playing fairly decent of late...
    Last edited by Azzurri; 02-14-12 at 04:43 PM. Reason: sic

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

The 1H Line is a sure bet

Lethalize
    Lethalize's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't put a dime on Portland against good/great teams at home. Against crappy ones? Different story.

Their last 2 games versus crappy opponents at home:

Vs. Phx: Won by 28.
    Vs. Cha: Won by 44.

The losses to Houston and OKC obviously don't count cause they are not crappy. They have a Den win but they don't fit the criteria as well.

Not saying I'll bet it, but saying "POR will NEVER cover 15" might not be the smartest thing to say considering the stats..

Best of luck.

Crofta
    Crofta's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont stress it and just take the U194.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

might cover no way the Wiz win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i dropped 100 dollars (1 unit) on the washington wizards moneyline. i pray to God it hits, and i concur with everything you said. lets get this, good luck to you and me buddy !

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

LOL when the Wiz played on the road against Portland last season, they got crushed. Portland broke out into a 21-2 lead. Portland scored over 100 but the game was way under LOL

parexa

wizards cover very easily. lol @ bookies thinking blazers are the miami heat

PutTogether
    PutTogether's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post

Congratulations dude. I figured if you ran this game infinite times, Washington would win 6 or 7 percent of the time. +1800 is actually not bad if you think a team can win 7 percent of the time. I only had the guts to bet it the $5.50 to try to WIN a $100 though.

You killed it!