CertainValor
    CertainValor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

Suns +9??

Played the Warriors fairly close last night, Denver hurt and struggling. Second straight on the road, they're covering every other game on the road?

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

I like it inlcuding the over.

laddder
    laddder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

Quote Originally Posted by panik View Post
    I like it inlcuding the over.
    Im with you, minus the over.

Im taking under

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like this as well. Right now the Suns are playing better basketball than the Nuggets. People will bet Nuggets thinking of their big win over Indi, but forgetting their 5 game losing streak pior to the Indi game. At the same time, people will bet against PHX after they got burned by PHX last night.

PHX +9 and I think the ML is definitely worth a small play.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

When that altitude hit the tired Suns players, the will be lucky to stay within 9 to even a team like the Bobcats let along the Nuggets.

Ok I kid but I wouldn't trust the Suns with 9 in this spot.

Speedy88

Your asking Denver to lay down 9 points to a pretty hot suns team. If Denver didn't beat Indi, people would be bashing Denver right now and taking Suns as low as +7.

TheSituation559
    TheSituation559's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nash, Redd, and Hill might all be out. Gentry is not playing them all 3 games in a B2B2B. if the line seems too easy. Then it is. I'm on the Nuggets

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Suns on a b2b - yes its a huge factor because their starters WILL be tired and all the pressure is on them (bench is garbage).

Denver is rested and don't have to rely on their starters...they are 10x more deep than Suns and when it comes time for the bench, they will be able to build on Denvers lead enuf to help them cover this spread. Vegas knows the injuries of Denver yet they give PHX +9, which is saying alot. I'm not gonna go as far as to say this is a trap to get ppl on PHX but the line is reflecting how the Suns will be outmatched mainly because of Denver's deep bench. And since the oldies are tired, laying -9 is good bet imo for the Nuggets.

Anyway, gd luck to everyone. Just my $0.02

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by TheSituation559 View Post
    Nash, Redd, and Hill might all be out. Gentry is not playing them all 3 games in a B2B2B. if the line seems too easy. Then it is. I'm on the Nuggets
    Where did you hear that. Source???

TheSituation559
    TheSituation559's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Where did you hear that. Source???
    No source but those are the rumors and Gentry has said he won't play them all 3 games in a B2B2B. They have ATL next so they might play all the starters for that game. I'm going to wait closer to game time but I'm leaning nuggets

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Suns played a tough game and had a heartbreaking loss even though they gave 100% effort.

Now they face Denver in the altitude as a team who went back to running and gunning against the Pacers and was effective down the stretch.

I'll take my chances with Denver against this old Suns' squad.

Got 9 units on them.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Also, for those of you to like the fade the public, RLM and such theory: According to pregame, there's 68% on Suns spread and the line moved from -7.5 to -9 in Denver's favor.

laddder
    laddder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

[IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

million2one
    million2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 404

I was curious about this line myself, I like Phoenix, but folks here make a lot of sense.
    I will use caution on PHX, but will still gladly take the 9 point head start.