tdforte22
    FSU
    tdforte22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Miami -1.5?

Any thoughts?

I know its B2b2b

BUUUUUUT.. As much as I hate the Lebrons, it's tough going against them the way they've rolled the past couple

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Public is going to get buried here. Indi wins SU. Indi hasn't played since Saturday, so they've been game planning for the Heat for a full 3 days.

tdforte22
    FSU

whys everyone always against the "square" plays.. I bet with some research and going back far enough its gotta still be 50-50

tdforte22
    FSU

After a little research-- The Pacers are 1-1 on two full days rest.. One loss coming to the KINGS of all people

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i was shocked to see that line. Someone needs a explain this to me

m11chen
    m11chen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Public is going to get buried here. Indi wins SU. Indi hasn't played since Saturday, so they've been game planning for the Heat for a full 3 days.
    It's not football. You don't need 3 days to game plan for a regular season basketball game. Rest is a factor though, as the Heat are going to be MUCH more fatigued here though. Most likely a stay-away game, although I'd probably lean to the Heat.

pro-style
    pro-style's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by tdforte22 View Post
    whys everyone always against the "square" plays.. I bet with some research and going back far enough its gotta still be 50-50
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tdforte22 View Post
    After a little research-- The Pacers are 1-1 on two full days rest.. One loss coming to the KINGS of all people
    This is what you call research?

Pacers are huge value here. Grab the best line.

freebetpicks
    freebetpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing wrong with that play. Miami is rolling, but I do think the lack of rest is a concern. Then again, a lot of people (possibly even the posters above) were saying it was a dumb play to take Miami -6 last night in Milwaukee, and you could have pleased that line big time and still been fine.

For me, its a no-play, but I don't think anything is wrong with the Heat here if thats your cap.

pro-style
    pro-style's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Just because Miami won huge last night doesn't mean it wasn't a dumb play. A dumb play is when the methodology you came up with to decide on your pick is dumb. There really isn't a "dumb play", but the methodology most likely is.

If I flipped a coin and I said heads=Miami and tails=Milwaukee, and it landed on heads, does that mean Miami was a good play? It's irrelevant, the methodology to determine it is dumb however.

nitty48
    nitty48's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 713

seems like a lock but i could see the pacers playing well.