monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Why you should avoid BUCKS tonight

I am not betting on this game.
    I think you must avoid Bucks because they are 3 games winning streak from Miami and yet +6.5 at home?
    although public is still on miami, this is bad game to bet on... bookies want you to take milwaukee.
    I rather bet on hornets and bobcats than bucks.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Why would you prefer betting the Bobcats?

They are 2-9 ATS L11, including 1-4 as a DD dog.

Philly second unit can probably beat their regular starters and they are missing their two best players.

They might cover, buuut I wouldn't put my money on them.

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

public loves the Heat all the time
    unless it was a great matchup like yesterday, against the Hawks who are 6-9 against teams over .500, i stay away from them

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Home teams are also 5-16 ATS w/ Joe Crawford on whistle and he's officiating the Sixers/Bobcats game tonight.

monologue

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Why would you prefer betting the Bobcats?

They are 2-9 ATS L11, including 1-4 as a DD dog.

Philly second unit can probably beat their regular starters and they are missing their two best players.

They might cover, buuut I wouldn't put my money on them.
    I know that, and everyone does. It is nothing odd to see bobcats having double digits of spread at home. Very normal especially against team like sixers who hammered all weak teams. How long do u think that will last? by the time everyone neglects a team, they will start winning streak in ATS. Hornets and Bobcats are in that position tonight. I dont see them covering tonight also, that's why I am betting on them. If I can see some or good chance of them covering the spread, i wouldnt bet on them. Shits happen when everyone says no...

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by monologue View Post

I know that, and everyone does. It is nothing odd to see bobcats having double digits of spread at home. Very normal especially against team like sixers who hammered all weak teams. How long do u think that will last? by the time everyone neglects a team, they will start winning streak in ATS. Hornets and Bobcats are in that position tonight. I dont see them covering tonight also, that's why I am betting on them. If I can see some or good chance of them covering the spread, i wouldnt bet on them. Shits happen when everyone says no...
    you really didn't say anything at all but ok.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I agree that Bucks are in a bad spot. But I'd still rather bet Bucks than Bobcats. Hornets actually look like a nice play today.

pro-style
    pro-style's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Bobcats are the play of the week for sure.

Well maybe the second to best play for the last week... other than T-Wolves -6 vs the Knicks the other day.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredOut View Post
    public loves the Heat all the time
    unless it was a great matchup like yesterday, against the Hawks who are 6-9 against teams over .500, i stay away from them
    Hawks are garbage, Bucks would be a much better bet plus pts on paper than Hawks who struggle against good teams.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

I dont see how the Hornets are a good pick. Gordon, Jack, and Landry are OUT and Kaman and Okafor are questionable. Seems like the inside game for the Jazz will dominate imo.

monologue

hope nobody went for Bucks