PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Cappers to follow

I need to get out of one big hole I created for myself due to GREED and crap judgment. Thought it might be best to follow a respected capper for a while. Question is - who to follow. Suggestions anyone?

King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Me

You should not follow one capper religously because like us, they are still prone to mistakes. The best decision would be to make your own choices then compare it to the other capper's picks to churn out a good, reliable bet.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    I need to get out of one big hole I created for myself due to GREED and crap judgment. Thought it might be best to follow a respected capper for a while. Question is - who to follow. Suggestions anyone?

Just play Charlotte ml (-215) big tonite and win back some of your losses...

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

follow your heart. nuff said

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post

You gotta be able to form your own opinion. Take what overs say and put it with your own thoughts and come to your own opinion. I myself very rarely tail anyone else's picks.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would say stick to a proven system like the JM System...following anyone is eventually a prescription for disaster as you can count on one hand the number of guys who cap over 53.75% in the long term...research that system out and have some discipline with it and get your bankroll back...

SoonerGreg
    SoonerGreg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I found myself in a big hole this weekend too. I think my problem is that I made to many wagers. I lost a chunck on Teasers and Parlays as well as ML favs losing. I simply narrowed my plays down. I just cashed a Mizzou ML -260. I laid 16 Units to win 6 Units. I'm still down 8 Units but at least it's a respectable amount I'm not forking out. I'm definately taking Louisville tonight for 2 Units but trying to decide if I will take -340 ML or risk it with -7.5. GL man.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post

Perfect reason that people need to form their own opinion, and not what someone else says.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Nice pick johnny, way to start w/ a newbie...now he's in a deeper hole...

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Nice pick johnny, way to start w/ a newbie...now he's in a deeper hole...
    I went big on Charlotte as well, no one expected them to lose.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Aye, look here guy.. You win some, you lose some.. As long as you still have enough funds to play the next day, your good to go..

I will make it all back today and some...

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks for the input - food for thought. Is it true that teams start tanking in the NBA towards the end of the season - should I stay away and wait for the baseball to start? It just seems like a lot of games that appear easy on paper are coming up with some mixed results?

profitmker
    profitmker's Avatar Become A Pro!

i could just post my picks and you go the opposite.... maybe next year i will post picks and them fade myself so i'll win shit tons of money. i'm still sick over a pointless 3 in the purdue game yesterday. bastard child.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    I went big on Charlotte as well, no one expected them to lose.
    i did, and you guys were looking for a free lunch on that one. i agree that you should stick to morrison or something else proven until you can handicap on your own. yes it is a pain in the A$$ but if you are expecting to make any kind of decent coin you have to have a very very strong hustle. the books employ thousands of people paid quite well to beat you. you can do it though hell if i can, anyone has a shot with the right drive.

best of luck everyone

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moneyline raptors and oklahoma for at least a unit tonight or parlay them and you will cash brutha