repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
    Bulls +1(booked ML)

-Both teams are the backend of a btb.
    -N.O. has not done well in this situation going 2-7 ATS in their last 9 un-rested on the road.
    -The Bulls have been solid at home since the AS break going 5-0 ATS @ home including SU wins over Denver and Orlando.
    -The Bulls have also been 9-0-1 ATS versus teams from the Western Conference this season.

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
    Leaning USC +2 tonight
    "James Harden, the Pac-10's leading scorer at 21.6 per game, had 13 points for ASU. Just like the first meeting between USC and Arizona State, Harden was hounded by Daniel Hackett. Harden was held to six field-goal attempts and made five. Not great, but much better than the last meeting between teams.

USC won in Los Angeles 61-49 and Harden scored a career-low four points.

"We knew they way they were going to guard James. It didn't happen [for Harden] at SC," Glasser said. "We knew they were going to do the same thing. We had to step up our scoring to win."

USC has the talent to shut down Harden limiting him to 17 total points in two games...USC is playing lights out "D" like they did against UCLA last night.....

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

i need to step back. i'm not doing well. going big on losers and small on winners and it's catching up to me now. if you don't see me around, know that i'm doing ok, and i'm probably drinking.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Take a break and come back strong, tex.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come back with 3 books texhooper then PM me and I'll tell you how to use them to make money for you even when you hit a bad streak. At least 1 dime in 2 books and 2 in another, and that will work just fine. I have something in baseball wagering that you're gonna like. But you're right. There are only a couple of games that you can wager heavy on and the rest should be played lightly, or what I call "fun" bets. Then you have your system bets, which need much more consideration than the fun bets. So the fun bets get played with small sums and they are at the bottom of the food chain in this thing of ours.

Take a couple of days off and check back for my homemade NCAA Tournament system. Plays like these will need it's own space/account. I never play these at no more than $500.00 a game which was a high water mark one year, but they will hit consistently throughout the Tournament like they do every year. Time to go up north in a couple of days and make counter plays. Uncle Willie let me know that if a topic is just about NCAA Basketball then it must be started in the NCAA threads....so that's where the formula will be. I'll only be here for a year, so you might want to check it out and throw it into the memory bank.

It was time for your ass to take the Missus out dancing anyway, lol! Have a nice break. PM me when you're ready.

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

DENVER F#CK#RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First ... 5678