LDuck2012
    LDuck2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

up 32pts in the 3rd !!! here comes the bobcats, in the 4th?!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The books are going to get smart soon and start laying 20 points on the Bobcats. Yet, it still might not be enough. LOL!

CheekDawg
    CheekDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Lets just hope it can stay under 185,,,At this point Clippers might score that themselves

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Jordan needs to go back to the drawing board

LDuck2012
    LDuck2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Anyone who bet ML Bobcats should be banned from this board. Especially the "you'll see..." types.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mocknroll View Post
    Clipps -5.5 1H is my big play for the day. I have been fading Bobcats 1H all the way to the bank. I am expecting the Clippers to treat the Bobcats like they treated the Wizards. A few early lobs to get the confidence up and they should handle the Bobcats. Being a b2b and with Billups out I would expect starters to sit if they can blow out to a big lead, which makes me like the -5.5 1H to avoid the backdoor cover.
    Easy money.

I still find it somewhat humorous how much some people on this board over think and over analyze things.

The books moved the line towards Clippers by 1 point and the "sharps" came swarming and paid them off. Set a Pre-Game line that you are happy with and if the books give it to you, take it.

How anybody could come on this board and justify a Bobcats cover (let alone ML win) because the books moved the line by 1 point is worrying. We are talking about a team who the night before beat the Sixers on the road vs a 3-22 team who are notorious for getting absolutely dominated night after night.

"Sharps" do not make calls like that. Vegas said jump and the "sharps" said "how high".

Bobcats 1H fade all the way to the bank.

Well done to those who stuck to their guns. Sometimes it looks that easy because it is that easy.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Easy money.

I still find it somewhat humorous how much some people on this board over think and over analyze things.

The books moved the line towards Clippers by 1 point and the "sharps" came swarming and paid them off. Set a Pre-Game line that you are happy with and if the books give it to you, take it.

How anybody could come on this board and justify a Bobcats cover (let alone ML win) because the books moved the line by 1 point is worrying. We are talking about a team who the night before beat the Sixers on the road vs a 3-22 team who are notorious for getting absolutely dominated night after night.

"Sharps" do not make calls like that. Vegas said jump and the "sharps" said "how high".

Well done to those who stuck to their guns. Sometimes it looks that easy because it is that easy.
    Big big money came in on Charlotte +10, no question about that. Do you want to fade big money? Usually not.

xayjtu
    xayjtu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post

Big big money came in on Charlotte +10, no question about that. Do you want to fade big money? Usually not.
    Big money doesn't always equal smart money... Just because someone bet big doesn't mean that 1. They are a good handicapper, or 2. The Bobcats, or any team for that matter, are gonna miraculously play better.

xayjtu
    xayjtu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Probably the smartest thing I've read on this forum.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    I do when the big money comes in on Charlotte (3-22) against the Clippers who the night before beat the Sixers on the road.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and has the right to do whatever they want with their money, but all of this talk about "big money came in on..." or "the lines just moved by half a point so we better go against the logical pick" is over analyzing the situation.

When the line is at LAC -10 everybody is saying they're looking like the play, but as soon as it moves to -9.5 CHA is all of a sudden the "sharp" pick??? Come on, seriously?

There are so many people on this board who always talk about "the public is on..." as if they're not part of the public. We are all the public. It is the public against the books, and the sooner we all realize that, the better for all of us.

How much money do you think books made on CHA today by moving the line by a solitary half point? If it remained at -10, the money would continue to flow in on LAC, so they move it to -9.5 and these so called "sharps" go to town, paying the books off, or atleast making the loss a little more bearable.

Granted, some line movements do indicate a certain amount of strength in a play, but in this situation it did not. Moving the line by a half point did not change the strength of this play, it only changed the perception in the publics eye.

Whatever side you were on, I hope you came out on top.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

I do when the big money comes in on Charlotte (3-22) against the Clippers who the night before beat the Sixers on the road.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and has the right to do whatever they want with their money, but all of this talk about "big money came in on..." or "the lines just moved by half a point so we better go against the logical pick" is over analyzing the situation.

When the line is at LAC -10 everybody is saying they're looking like the play, but as soon as it moves to -9.5 CHA is all of a sudden the "sharp" pick??? Come on, seriously?

There are so many people on this board who always talk about "the public is on..." as if they're not part of the public. We are all the public. It is the public against the books, and the sooner we all realize that, the better for all of us.

How much money do you think books made on CHA today by moving the line by a solitary half point? If it remained at -10, the money would continue to flow in on LAC, so they move it to -9.5 and these so called "sharps" go to town, paying the books off, or atleast making the loss a little more bearable.

Granted, some line movements do indicate a certain amount of strength in a play, but in this situation it did not. Moving the line by a half point did not change the strength of this play, it only changed the perception in the publics eye.

Whatever side you were on, I hope you came out on top.
    Easy for you to say that after the game. Of course, public also win. Duh. If they don't win, then it's too easy right?
    Last edited by migz; 02-12-12 at 06:21 AM.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

LMFAO @ all these late line movement talk and shit, big money on Charlotte, bunch of nonsense

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Quote Originally Posted by Powderguy View Post
    LMFAO @ all these late line movement talk and shit, big money on Charlotte, bunch of nonsense
    You realize someone needs to put about $50k-$100k on charlotte to move the line from 10 to 9? Why do you think market moves the line, to "trick" more people to bet charlotte? It's all about VOLUME.

Roto97
    Roto97's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly -11.5 vs the kittens tomorrow. Thought with the def philly brings, this line might have been a bit higher.

soccerzyko
    Update your status
    soccerzyko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2080

you guys all suck

First 12