Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Both -10 Teams Look Good Tomorrow

Both Spurs -10 and Clipps -10 look good tomorrow. I rarely take favorites of double digits but I'm sure I'll play both. Spurs are rested and at home, while Nets got ran off the court by the Pistons tonight. And IMO, Clipps are easily 10pts better than the lowly Bobcats. I'll likely make a play on Clips 1H as well. Thoughts?

I'm also going to keep taking Bobcats team total under until it doesn't hit. I had it locked up today by the 2nd quarter.

EDIT: Nevermind, Spurs are on the road. In that case, only the Clipps look real good. I would have to look into the Spurs more.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 02-11-12 at 12:36 AM.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Clips -10 looks way too good. Clips handled Wizards on the road by 20 and I don't see Bobcats making much of a stronger stand than Washington.

Nets are garbage but can't trust Spurs with that spread on the road.

Speedy88

Oooh yeah excuse myself. I thought Spurs were at home. My mistake, in that case I'd have to look into it much more. That spread has already jumped from -8.5 to -10. Could simply be the books trying to even out the money since the public is hammering SA.

But yeah, LAC -10 looks too good to be true. The Bobcats are probably the only team in the NBA I am comfortable giving double digits to them at home.

monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I know they both look good but u need to be cautious because the books won't let njn and cha lose forever. The spread seem to be low for their performance, therefore it could be a simple trap...

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Agreed. Two great teams against two terrible teams. Also like Milwaukee outright and New York +7 (maybe even ML) tomorrow.

Speedy88

LAC -10 and LAC -5.5 1H.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Clips does appear to be a trap...but I don't know how Bobcats will keep this within single digits. It would require a complete meltdown from LAC which is highly unlikely. And even with the 'fatigue' factor, I don't think it'll be much trouble for CP3 and co.

Speedy88

I'm usually the last one to take a double digit favorite on the road, but I just don't see the trap angle here. Bobcats are pure and utter garbage without Henderson and Augustine. Line seems about right, Clipps would be about a 16 point favorite if they were at home IMO.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'm usually the last one to take a double digit favorite on the road, but I just don't see the trap angle here. Bobcats are pure and utter garbage without Henderson and Augustine. Line seems about right, Clipps would be about a 16 point favorite if they were at home IMO.
    I agree with the no-trap angle.

I don't understand why there is always so much trap talk around lines like this. Bulls were -13.5 today and won by 31. Both Bulls and Clipps playing CHA on the road, and Bulls are atleast a 4 point better team than Clippers, so to me if you didn't think they were trying to trap with the Bulls line, this shouldn't appear to be a trap either.

I will be taking Clipps 1H.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Sometimes the only trap is overthinking

agarcia
    agarcia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

I love the 5.5 Clippers for the first half.

agarcia

Might also have to take the Bobcats on the team under.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Quote Originally Posted by agarcia View Post
    Might also have to take the Bobcats on the team under.
    Bulls D vs Clips D big difference...........I like Clipps to cover also take a look at Clips 1st qt ...they are monsters something like 11-1 or 10-2 but I would not play unders n this game

agarcia

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    Bulls D vs Clips D big difference...........I like Clipps to cover also take a look at Clips 1st qt ...they are monsters something like 11-1 or 10-2 but I would not play unders n this game
    But the Bobcats are horrible on offense. I watched that first half of there game yesterday the Bulls played there second string most of the second qtr. But were very careless on offense .

But i like the clippers in the first also.