Letsgobows
    Letsgobows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Yeah, thanks a lot know-it-all Utah backers

Seriously, I was all set on throwing my entire bankroll on OKC tonight. Thought that Thunder -1 was a complete gift to bank off of without a doubt. Then I read people spouting on here utah this and jazz at home that. Well, you couldn't have been any more wrong and I wouldn't have been swayed if not for reading your genius posts. You must be the house to spout the jazz like that. Do us all a favor and leave the forum for good. Thank you!

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Why didn't you just follow your own instincts instead of blaming other people.
    GAMBLING > anything can happen for Chrissakes.

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kali shut up

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

That's why you should make your own plays. Don't let people sway you.

The Bulls, Thunder, and Mavericks were all consensus "square" plays and all cashed easily.

In some instances the books don't know what to set the line at so they fire at some number to induce action. I'm sure a lot of people saw Utah +1 and thought, "Utah has to be the play, OKC is a trap."

After the game people bitch about the Jazz saying they're "overrated". It's more like they just bet on 13-12 team +1 against a team that is 21-6 and has two superstars.

When you have the two best players on the court and arguably the 4th and 5th best players as well, you're usually a solid bet.

I caught so much heat before the Golden State game earlier in the week. It was ridiculous. I made a thread asking people why they were taking the Warriors and no one gave me an answer. So basically, all of these people were dumping money on the Warriors because of some number Vegas through out there.

What's even funnier is that these people think Golden State was the sharp play. When the majority of this board is on a play, it's not sharp!

I love when a thread gets started and there are like 30 people in the thread saying, "we're going to win and the public is going to get buried." News flash, this board is the public and most people on here lose their ass.

If you think a game is a trap, don't automatically bet the other side. Just don't play it.

Letsgobows
    Letsgobows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Nice write up. I really need to stop letting people here sway me just cuz they talk the talk. I screwed a huge 3 teamer today in college bball with brown cuz a couple guys made it their POD. Brown got pummeled, I got buried and then I let some nobodies talk me out of pounding one of my favorite nba teams. But whatever, that's gambling. Tomorrows another day.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

you know you're a losing sports bettor when you risk your bankroll on one game. even if you made the bet you would give it all back with reckless plays like these. think of it as a victory, small wins tomorrow lead to bigger wins the next day