PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakeshow ATS&ML getting slammed like a $2 street whore

Books are about too be buried, the more they raise the ATS/ML lines, the more the public is playing the Lakers, they are trying too get the under 174 to cash to limit the ass plunging they are about to receive.......

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Any strong plays for you today chief?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I'm on knicks

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah if your going to take the Lakers, you should really be safe. At least two condoms. They are dirty as fu*k.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Lakers get a couple lucky wins against over rated teams on the road and people lose their minds.

Kobe 0 for his life tonight isnt helping, but this is the start of their break down, back to backs will start catching up to teams soon enough.

But Lakers go from -140 to like -200 thats just dumb. Some tout must have released them or something thats the only thing I can see, back to back is one thing, but back to back on the road, after an OT game that is a suicide play.

I didnt get a chance to post about the stuff I liked as I was out and about today,but Clips + 150 and Knicks +165 (not the best number) were the obvious plays tonight.

But I think my opinion of the Lakers speaks for itself and I would have buried them especially seeing that line move like it did. They got their win last night like I said they would. So for all the people who think I am a blind laker hater just remember I said lakers would probably beat Celtics, it took a lot of luck but they did.

Positive for them is they play at Tor next and have Pho in 2 of the next 3. Then it gets serious again. So lakers will do just enough to fake people into thinking theyre still a 'legit' team. So smart guys will still get good odds betting against them.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jihadvillager View Post
    Any strong plays for you today chief?
    I just played the under 184.5,nothing big.........

Internet / -1 Ticket #: 1295155
    Feb 10 08:05 PM

NBA
    STRAIGHT BET
    [872] TOTAL u184½-110
    (LA LAKERS vrs NEW YORK)

WIN
    WIN
    02/10/2012 05:36 PM

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

Lakers get a couple lucky wins against over rated teams on the road and people lose their minds.

Kobe 0 for his life tonight isnt helping, but this is the start of their break down, back to backs will start catching up to teams soon enough.

But Lakers go from -140 to like -200 thats just dumb. Some tout must have released them or something thats the only thing I can see, back to back is one thing, but back to back on the road, after an OT game that is a suicide play.

I didnt get a chance to post about the stuff I liked as I was out and about today,but Clips + 150 and Knicks +165 (not the best number) were the obvious plays tonight.

But I think my opinion of the Lakers speaks for itself and I would have buried them especially seeing that line move like it did. They got their win last night like I said they would. So for all the people who think I am a blind laker hater just remember I said lakers would probably beat Celtics, it took a lot of luck but they did.

Positive for them is they play at Tor next and have Pho in 2 of the next 3. Then it gets serious again. So lakers will do just enough to fake people into thinking theyre still a 'legit' team. So smart guys will still get good odds betting against them.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

O
    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

What's more costly......your pisspoor wagers or your addiction to prostitutes?

"there was a soft knock on the door"

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Yeah if your going to take the Lakers, you should really be safe. At least two condoms. They are dirty as fu*k.
    Yet another fan tired of four decades of ass beatings by the purple and gold

How's the NBA in Seattle these days?

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can always count on PR9 and wantitall to be in every single laker thread.

Well, when wantitall isn't paying for sex, that is.

I really don't think PR9 does anything but post on the forum all day
    Last edited by zsr; 02-11-12 at 01:59 AM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

did you see bynum tonight? he was trash. i admit it, i took lakers tonight because i did not believe in Lin. Big mistake, Lin kicked their ass. Gasol was also no help at all, and Steve Blake, man, HE SUCKed tonight, shot like 1 for 11 or something.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    O

What's more costly......your pisspoor wagers or your addiction to prostitutes?

"there was a soft knock on the door"
    That wasnt a soft knock it was that Lin kid kicking the lakers through a steel door, then shitting on their face.

Kobe played hero trying to at least outscore the kid but he could even do that, failure all over the court.

Lakers2-2 for the month and what looks like 3 more wins so 5-8 is looking about right for them still. Thwy might possibly beat Atl in LA but that is coin flip game and probably the next one I go against the lakers on since Atl will probably about +180 in that game.

But once again another 'steam' game that wasnt even right against the opener.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

wonder if this joker realizes the books are happy if squares bet expensive lines

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

lakers suck its about time

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

You can literally find $2.00 street whores in the Tenderloin here in San Franpsycho