Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Nuts - NBA plays

Hello all
    New to forum but have been tracking for awhile, will start posting the plays I am on in the NBA and will accompany them with a brief writeup.
    I bet between 1-5 units based on confidence, 4 and 5 star plays will be rare

Friday:

3* - Atlanta Hawks @ Orlando Magic - Under 183.5pts
    Loved the line this morning and grabbed it, it is now at 182 at the moment. The Under has hit for Atlanta in 4 of its last 6 and the last 5 match ups between these two have all gone under. This game will be played at a slow pace with some good defense on show, Atlanta is ranked 5th in points allowed and Orlando is ranked 8th. I think this under is a strong play even at 182, so at 183.5 I am playing it at 3*

2* - OKC @ Utah Jazz - Over 200.5pts
    OKC in middle of a long road trip and on a B2B so I can see their defense giving up a ton of points, Utah ranked 10th in points scored, while Oklahoma are 3rd and both teams are in the top 10 in points allowed. I am predicting a shootout with Utah winning it by 5. Take the over

1* Parlay -Dallas Mavericks ml + Utah Jazz ml (odds of 3.5 decimal)
    Dallas are a streaky and can get hot like in parts last year, they played real well against the Nuggs and I think they continue their form on the B2B. I mentioned earlier how I like Utah as this is a bad spot for the impressive Thunder, I can see Utah putting up 110+ in a shootout and OKC not being able to keep up

Record: 0-0
    Last edited by Les_Nuts; 02-10-12 at 05:06 PM. Reason: upgrading play

njcardshark
    njcardshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3037

I like the Over on the OKC @Jazz game

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by njcardshark View Post
    I like the Over on the OKC @Jazz game
    yeah I like it too, Utah put up good numbers at home and with OKC tired legs their defense will suffer as a result - just upgraded to a 2* play