crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Lol you say you guys are all losing gamblers without knowing one person here. Give me facts, dont give me bullshit.

i'll post pics of my last 10 bets to his and i guarantee i won way more.

has nothing to do with whether games are fixed.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

this is the most ignorant post ive ever seen.

1. not all books offer live lines.
    2. not everyone bets online. i bet in vegas majority of the time.
    3. no one sees a fix coming, except those involved, and most are subtle and not too obvious. and by the you realize it was fixed, it's too late.
    4. not all fixes go the way they were intended. i remember this one game where refs did everything possible to help a team win, including a phantom penalty on 4th down (offisides on a cb who was standing 3 yards from the los) and they still lost because the kicker slipped and missed badly.

and what's your explanation for the field ref missing the blatantly obvious missed kick in the syracuse-toledo game? how do you explain the replay ref missing it too when he has expensive replay system at his disposal with about a dozen angles (all which showed it clearly missed by several feet)? no one has been able to explain it cause the answer is obvious.

Some people are unable to accept the truth. Either that or their just plain dumb! I don't understand how someone can watch games day in and day out like most of us here do and not see what's going on. Not just isolated to one league, team or sport. I'm done debating with people on the subject. If their miniscule brains are unable to compute reality that is their problem not mine. Don't listen to idiots who claim your just a sore loser. I've heard that a few times myself until I started pointing out what I saw as a fix on games i've won. Best thing to do is find a good book with live lines. If you see a pattern developing in a game then try and get the best # and make a play. See how that works out.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

this is the most ignorant post ive ever seen.

1. not all books offer live lines.
    2. not everyone bets online. i bet in vegas majority of the time.
    3. no one sees a fix coming, except those involved, and most are subtle and not too obvious. and by the you realize it was fixed, it's too late.
    4. not all fixes go the way they were intended. i remember this one game where refs did everything possible to help a team win, including a phantom penalty on 4th down (offisides on a cb who was standing 3 yards from the los) and they still lost because the kicker slipped and missed badly.

and what's your explanation for the field ref missing the blatantly obvious missed kick in the syracuse-toledo game? how do you explain the replay ref missing it too when he has expensive replay system at his disposal with about a dozen angles (all which showed it clearly missed by several feet)? no one has been able to explain it cause the answer is obvious.

1.then play at a book that offers live lines, the fix is in dude, its free money why wouldnt you do it?
    2.then sign up online, it only takes 5 minutes and you can get much better odds than vegas
    3.its subtle, your words not mine, its subtle because the fix is not it, people just see what the want to see and they see marginal calls as evidence that the referees are against them, most games referees make marginal calls for both teams, but people see only what reaffirms their beliefs
    4. fixes lose? thank you for the laugh, now thats a rationalization if I ever saw one

as for the toledo game, so they made a bad call, so what? that point still did not matter AT all, the other team won, if the fix was in you'd think they would've managed to help them eek out a win since they were up with 3 with only 2 minutes remaining, oh but let me guess, you've never made a mistake in your life so the refs never made one either, it was a malicious decision that had no bearing on the game whatsoever, oh and let me guess, they still didnt win despite the regs helping them out because the fix doesnt always win

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Some people are unable to accept the truth. Either that or their just plain dumb! I don't understand how someone can watch games day in and day out like most of us here do and not see what's going on. Not just isolated to one league, team or sport. I'm done debating with people on the subject. If their miniscule brains are unable to compute reality that is their problem not mine. Don't listen to idiots who claim your just a sore loser. I've heard that a few times myself until I started pointing out what I saw as a fix on games i've won. Best thing to do is find a good book with live lines. If you see a pattern developing in a game then try and get the best # and make a play. See how that works out.
    its funny how you call me dumb when you are the dumbest fukc on this board

i've seen you suck dick on this forum so many times its disgusting, then a guy makes a thread about how people on this forum are lame for trying to be liked and you agree with him, oh the irony, you are so dumb you dont even realize he is talking about you

also
    me: people that cry fix are losing gamblers
    you: I cry fix every 5 minutes but I am a winning gambler
    me:definately a losing gambler
    you: I got buried

you dont have to know someone to know who they are, meet enough people in your life and you'll know who a stranger is by the first sentence that comes out of their mouths

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    1.then play at a book that offers live lines, the fix is in dude, its free money why wouldnt you do it?
    2.then sign up online, it only takes 5 minutes and you can get much better odds than vegas
    3.its subtle, your words not mine, its subtle because the fix is not it, people just see what the want to see and they see marginal calls as evidence that the referees are against them, most games referees make marginal calls for both teams, but people see only what reaffirms their beliefs
    4. fixes lose? thank you for the laugh, now thats a rationalization if I ever saw one

as for the toledo game, so they made a bad call, so what? that point still did not matter AT all, the other team won, if the fix was in you'd think they would've managed to help them eek out a win since they were up with 3 with only 2 minutes remaining, oh but let me guess, you've never made a mistake in your life so the refs never made one either, it was a malicious decision that had no bearing on the game whatsoever, oh and let me guess, they still didnt win despite the regs helping them out because the fix doesnt always win

so people who bet legally in vegas and don't have to worry about being stiffed, should open illegal offshore accounts and risk not being paid just in case a fix happens?

even disgraced nba ref tim donaghy who fixed games said fixes didn't always have the results he intended for.

you're obviously a clueless idiot if you think the pat did not matter. the spread was -2.5 meaning the call cost the toledo bettors the cover. it also cost the toledo ml bettors the game cause the last second fg by toledo should've been the game winner. instead toledo lost in overtime by 3.

and if you think the awful call was just a honest mistake, then you're a bigger idiot than everyone thinks you are.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Don't remind me crusty... toledeo was one of my biggest plays of the year... rather than being up 2k... I was down 2k.... sick how they can screw that up...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Don't remind me crusty... toledeo was one of my biggest plays of the year... rather than being up 2k... I was down 2k.... sick how they can screw that up...
    i feel you, man.

lost 1k myself.

so i guess that makes us lifetime losing gamblers cause we were on the wrong end of a fix.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Yeah...haha you lost so your the worst gambler here lol... and a career loser.... I guess so... that game really stung... what I have learned is be careful with those ny teams... cuse, iona, the whole maac bball conference... lots of funky stuff

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

its funny how you call me dumb when you are the dumbest fukc on this board

i've seen you suck dick on this forum so many times its disgusting, then a guy makes a thread about how people on this forum are lame for trying to be liked and you agree with him, oh the irony, you are so dumb you dont even realize he is talking about you

also
    me: people that cry fix are losing gamblers
    you: I cry fix every 5 minutes but I am a winning gambler
    me:definately a losing gambler
    you: I got buried

you dont have to know someone to know who they are, meet enough people in your life and you'll know who a stranger is by the first sentence that comes out of their mouths
    Whoa! Take it easy there E Gangsta. I didn't call you nothing. Once again you spouting nothing but filthy nonsense. You show your true character every time you post. WTF are you talking about. You still trolling me. Listen tough guy. I handicap sports. I win some and lose some. Usually I win more. Yes I understand games are not always played out naturally and I win on that and lose on that but that's neither here nor there. You've been buried by how many people in this thread alone for your nonsense now once again you are verbally attacking me and I never even payed you no mind because I see your a sad person with alot of hurt and pain inside. I feel for you. I hope your life gets better but back the fukk off!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

lebron james !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fix is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Thanks for the interesting article. At this point we can all acknowledge that games have been fixed. We all know about Donaghy who admitted to a dozen or so, I believe. Walters shares this real life story about a few more. Plenty of other instances have become public knowledge as well.

So we can all agree, games have been fixed. The real question is how often?

Does anyone remember the Chargers @Steelers game about 3 or 4 years ago. Spread was Pittsburgh -4 and the entire planet bet on Pittsburgh. In a tie game they scored a late TD to go up 7, the betting public was ecstatic. Phantom holding penalty and they settled for 3, the entire betting public got screwed. Then on last play of the game the Chargers tried a lateral. The lateral clearly went backwards, Polamalu caught it and scored a TD, Pittsburgh covers and again the betting world is ecstatic. The play goes to review, it is clearly a Pittsburgh TD, and the call is upheld by the official. Ball game, Steelers cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVtlJgt_8FY

Here comes the part where it was truly fixed. Out of nowhere the officials decided to do a second review. I have never seen anything like this before or after this occurrence. The official went back into the booth a second time, and this time overturned the call. The game ended in Pittsburgh winning by 1 point. It was one of the most dumbfounding things I have ever seen in a football game. There is no question in my mind that the game was fixed.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    have to believe, if you remember the Hawks/Bucks...playoff game a few years ago when the hawks were blowing the bucks out, fouling everyplay to get the over, watching the clock at the foul line, hand and eye gestures
    LOVE your avatar

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

When it comes to whether the fix is in "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove."

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    Thanks for the interesting article. At this point we can all acknowledge that games have been fixed. We all know about Donaghy who admitted to a dozen or so, I believe. Walters shares this real life story about a few more. Plenty of other instances have become public knowledge as well.

So we can all agree, games have been fixed. The real question is how often?

Does anyone remember the Chargers @Steelers game about 3 or 4 years ago. Spread was Pittsburgh -4 and the entire planet bet on Pittsburgh. In a tie game they scored a late TD to go up 7, the betting public was ecstatic. Phantom holding penalty and they settled for 3, the entire betting public got screwed. Then on last play of the game the Chargers tried a lateral. The lateral clearly went backwards, Polamalu caught it and scored a TD, Pittsburgh covers and again the betting world is ecstatic. The play goes to review, it is clearly a Pittsburgh TD, and the call is upheld by the official. Ball game, Steelers cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVtlJgt_8FY

Here comes the part where it was truly fixed. Out of nowhere the officials decided to do a second review. I have never seen anything like this before or after this occurrence. The official went back into the booth a second time, and this time overturned the call. The game ended in Pittsburgh winning by 1 point. It was one of the most dumbfounding things I have ever seen in a football game. There is no question in my mind that the game was fixed.
    yep! I had a fairly large wager on that game. Actually it was a 2 team parlay Steelers ML was my play in the game. I remember when it happened and everyone who layed the points got screwed. I made a thread with a video of this exact game among others.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    Decent read.. at best. Naive to not believe matches in soccer are fixed when there is a 100 cent linemove.
    Jaug, I believe he's talking about American sports. In this same interview he admits that European soccer has fixed games.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

The problem with this is that if everyone is in on the fix, then we assume "someone"... "ANYONE" is in on the fix to talk about it... if there are THAT many fixes in sport, then I'd say we have at least a few hundred people, even thousand, within EVERY sport... Coaches, Refs, paid players, paid scoreboard operators... the messengers... etc... that would be willing to talk about it...

ImakeBets
    ImakeBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

All sports are fixed. Don't be naive. The more money(high salary, large betting market) in it the more fixing will occur.

I advise people here not to bet if u don't have reliable tipoffs. You are not making a living out of it.

For eg. in NBA players can be told to miss by their teams, not necessarily the refs are in it only. NBA paid their salaries. In college hoops syndicates bribe them.

Donaghy guy is only one scapegoat to show NBA is 'clean'. Maybe he was going around and telling people about fixing so NBA wants him out.
    Last edited by YOUSENKO; 02-10-12 at 12:27 PM.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

lol at Walters

Anyone who has read Gaming The Game knows this dude made millions and millions off of Donaghy

YOUSENKO

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    lol at Walters

Anyone who has read Gaming The Game knows this dude made millions and millions off of Donaghy

...which reaffirms my point. This Donaghy guy is going around tipping people so the authorities want him out for opening his mouth too much.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone who doesn't believe some sports games are fixed is a square.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

hes lying, obviously.

anyone who watched toledo-syracuse knows that game was clearly fixed. how do multiple officials miss a kick travelling 2 feet wide? conference officials explaination afterwards was even more comical.

billy obviously doesnt want to scare away all the squares hes made millions off of.

YOUSENKO

Simple, without existence of squares the sharps are not receiving tipoffs and no opening to capitalise.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

This article is like asking a chiropractor whether he thinks his profession is bullshit. How do you think he's going to respond?
    Your generalization of a massive sample size proves your ignorance. Your assumptive nature would send you out of court with your tail between your legs. You arent worth responding to again, homie.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Michigan was fixing games after ASU scandal. Ball St threw a bowl game vs. Tulsa a few years back. They happen. Just most are kept low key. When too many people hear about it, it goes bad quick.

BW came up in an era where the books weren't up to date with technology. You had guys running them like Vaccaro that would gladly past post tickets or bet into stale numbers for the right amount of kickback. Add in the real estate swindles and cooking of golf books and presto a big bankroll to push the market.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

NYSE and NASDAQ are all on the up and up as well........I guess insider trading and stock manipulation never happens either. Amazing how good those lines were when Kentucky failed to cover 13 straight games earlier this year. Joe Namath and the Jets winning the Super Bowl 3........corked bats......juiced baseballs........hgh.......goes on all the time men.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I,m not sure about games being fixed,but I think in college football, boosters will occasionally tell their coach they have some $$$ riding on his boys this weekend,and kindly remind him what the spread is.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

He must not watch many Denver University games
    Jeez no kidding I am glad someone else noticed

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

i had over 176 on the Lakers game. Notice how with just over 30 seconds left Boston chose not to foul and leave at least enough time to make a 3 or even a 2 in case the fouled player missed one free throw.

No they chose to let the Lakers run the full clock, off course Kobe threw it at the board, did not look like he wanted to score. 6 seconds left, Crowd is on the edge, Pierce misses. Game over.

The Denver game ended at total 210 and the total was 211.

Now what fool would say this is mere coincidence. Computers now make it so easy to input all the bets, Calculate the point of maximum profit and game ends right around there. Simple.

After all its a business, why would it not be fixed.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

anyone know where i can see these arizona state fixed games? my guess is i'd have to duke a vid coordinator at a pac 9 school

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This article is rigged.

First 12