Elevated
    Linning!
    Elevated's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

GSW +6.5 for Thursday Night against Denver

Although Golden state loss the last game to the thunder. The warriors plan to keep that hot shooting streak going into denver. Affalo and Nene are going to have to try getting back into the rhythm of things on a b2b night. Denver is going to have to step it up more than a notch to slow down the warriors thursday night.

My take.
    GS +points

Take it to the bank.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I will be taking the over 265.5

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    I will be taking the over 265.5
    i like the under.. 210.. better... no galanari for denver... golden state away from home..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I really have trouble backing GS on the road. But to give them 6.5 points on the road.....I don't think I can pass that up. Nuggs were regressing hard, even before the injuries.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I really have trouble backing GS on the road. But to give them 6.5 points on the road.....I don't think I can pass that up. Nuggs were regressing hard, even before the injuries.
    Agree here, little bit surprised the Warriors are getting 6.5 but might have to take it

hopefully they aren't deflated after that loss to the Thunder

m11chen
    m11chen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does everyone think GSW is good? Their coach is an ex-PG who could not play a lick of defense, yet is apparently trying to install defensive philosophies, but have none of the pieces. Steph/Monta are arguably the 2nd and 3rd worse defensive guards in the league (after Jimmer), and they have no interior defense either. So now you get this team where at stretches they're slow and trying to clamp down on defense, but stunting their offense. Then when that fails, they go into lets run mode, but their defense becomes a sieve. It's pretty clear by now that Jackson has no clue.

GSW is 9-13 ats this year. Fading them has been very profitable this year.

Elevated
    Linning!

My take is to not think about it too much. Denver doesn't have anyone who can REALLY score when it comes down to it. The game will pretty much be close. The thing that stands out most to me is the bench on denvers side. Denvers bench won't stretch the game out if denver does take a lead they are too focused on passing and spreading it out and not being selfish. With half the team being injured and coming back from an injury it'll be hard to keep up with GSW fast pace. I'm not saying GSW is a GREAT team but the line to me is a little high considering denvers line up tonight.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Dubs lose by 10+

laddder
    laddder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

Quote Originally Posted by Elevated View Post
    My take is to not think about it too much. Denver doesn't have anyone who can REALLY score when it comes down to it. The game will pretty much be close. The thing that stands out most to me is the bench on denvers side. Denvers bench won't stretch the game out if denver does take a lead they are too focused on passing and spreading it out and not being selfish. With half the team being injured and coming back from an injury it'll be hard to keep up with GSW fast pace. I'm not saying GSW is a GREAT team but the line to me is a little high considering denvers line up tonight.
    Agreed, had the lines be any lower for GSW I wouldn't touch it, I hate GSW. That said, their playing a banged up nuggets team coming from a b2b who is struggling after their hot start.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Way too much GSW love.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Way too much GSW love.
    Yep.

The Nuggets are in free fall and are missing some starters. I still think they win by double digits.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

yep looks like denver or a no play now.

Elevated
    Linning!

hmmmm looking interesting now... let's not jinx it.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Warriora have this Denver can't beat anyone.

Elevated
    Linning!

it up..