t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

OKC Thunder the next two nights

Thunder are -6.5 at Sacto tomorrow night and then play at the Jazz the following night. I just can't see Oklahoma City winning both of these games. They are 5-2 on this road trip so far but it's been a really tough 5-2. Tomorrow night will probably be a hardfought game and I'm leaning towards a loss at Utah the following night with the whole altitude and back to back deal but I'm not sure yet.

What's everyone's thoughts on the Thunder Thursday and Friday night?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Depends if the refs will keep favoring them. Not even joking.

Sac at +6.5 looks tasty but OKC has been playing so well it's unreal.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

I dunno man, back to backs, road trips, altitude doesn't seem to worry the young Thunder. They have so many weapons, do you think they'll be a favourite in Utah? I don't think I could bet against the Thunder right now.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

will be a short line in Utah.

The Jazz will be sitting at home waiting for this after a stinky road trip

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    I dunno man, back to backs, road trips, altitude doesn't seem to worry the young Thunder. They have so many weapons, do you think they'll be a favourite in Utah? I don't think I could bet against the Thunder right now.
    OKC will probably be -2 in Utah.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Yeah even though I played Thunder -2 last night I said before that game its probably wise to fade them on the road till they lose, should be really hard to win in Utah.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    OKC will probably be -2 in Utah.
    honestly don't see okc losing vs utah, i'm that confident in okc closing/refs closing if its close and -2 aint much, i think kings might cover, cousins playing some great ball. i'm more interested in the lakers road trip

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Take Utah ML.

Not sure about Sacramento.

If you take the points in the next two games you probably go 1-1 at the worst. It might be a good idea to take the Kings and Jazz on the ML because I think at least one of them will win if not both.

I would probably play the Kings +6.5 and the Jazz ML but I'm not as confident in the Kings play as I am the Jazz play.

t-wizzle

Kings +6.5 is looking good to me.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Utah ML looks good if OKC wins straight up in Sactown

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

This line is showing quite a bit of respect for the Kings recent strong play. I've been solidly behind the Kings recently, but this one is absolutely one to avoid. Like you say, it'll be a hard-fought game, but OKC has the quality defenders available to cut down on Cousins' effectiveness inside and really force SAC to make tough shots all night.

I envision deep shot clocks and a low final score, with the Thunder covering. Something like 85-75 Thunder.

The next night, Utah is in a great spot to win.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

OKC has the quality defenders available to cut down on Cousins' effectiveness inside and really force SAC to make tough shots all night.

Something like 85-75 Thunder.
    Yeah well their interior defense , as well as their overall defense, has been total garbage. They've given up 107 or more pts in their last 3 games (the Port game went to OT but they still gave up 103 in regulation). If you've watched the games their defense has been almost non existent.

You think SAC is going to only score 75 at home in this game with a full healthy roster ?? When is the last time they scored just 75 pts at home ??

lol Get real.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Sac tomorrow. I'd expect the arena to be rocking on a TNT thursday game, as well as all the news about the arena situation. Tomorrow will be a chance for the fans and city of Sac to show that they deserve an NBA team.

I'm expecting a similar game to the GS/OKC. I'd expect this game to be very high scoring. Only thing is Sac can rebound, unlike GS. Only thing that worries me is Sacramento doesn't have anyone who can defend. Hoping Westbrook has one of those 6-19 and 7 TO games.

I feel much more comfortable taking the 6.5 points, compared to the 2.5 points of GS. I expect this game to go down to the wire, so getting the 6.5 pts is huge.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

What do you think about the total here?
    Over 204 looks good.
    What do you think guys?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

ovverrrr... Thunder have gone over in their last 4 games, and over in 7 of their last 8 games.

Thornton being back really helps the Kings put points on the board as well.