Intwoition
    Intwoition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

2/8/12 Game Analysis

Miami -3 vs. Orlando. Interstate game. I hate betting on Miami. I hate betting on Orlando even more. Miami is usually motivated when the carrot is so far up their nose they have no choice but to smell it. take Miami.

New York -1 vs. Washington. This line opened with Washington as -3.5 favorites. Mello and Stoud are still out, which means NY will actually play basketball, and swing the ball on offense. They are a better team without their schtuperstars. Look for the Korean to go big again. No play.

Milwaukee -1.5 vs. Toronto. Toronto has a good defense, and a poor offense. I don't know much about Milwaukee. They can beat the Bulls??

SAS +3 vs. PHI. Philly is good, and they play a complete game. Spurs are good, but have a bigger tendency to swing. They are coming off a win, and traveling. Perhaps a slight letdown. I like Philly here.

LAC -5.5 vs. Cleveland. Clippers are deep and solid. The season ending injury to Billups may have affected this initial line, but the Clip still remain one of the best teams in the NBA. Despite the Cavs pretending to put up a fight vs. the Heat, I think that is more a result of the Heat being indifferent. The Cavs remain one of the weaker teams in the league. Take the LAC

Indiana +3 vs. Atlanta. I see two big reasons to take Atlanta here. They are not on b2b, and they are at home. Indiana is the better team. Will schizophrenic Atlanta show up? You decide. Take Indiana +3

TBC...

Baby is crying, wife is nagging...feel free to tell me why I'm wrong.

And remember, I put 'two' in my name to remind you of how many of my posts you have to read before you /ignore me.

Love you all!!!1!

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

its one thing to do it at home so you have to worry about the Korean doing it on the road. It could be tough at first with big minutes until he gets used to a crowd against him and a team playing inspired at their house. He looked poor on the road in Boston a few games ago in the limited minutes he played.