darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Kobe: I'm not gonna jump ship to chase rings

Kobe was interviewed after passing shaq on the all time leading scorer list last night. Ironically they didn't ask him why he gunned up 75 straight shots in the second half.

However, he made it clear "it's happening here, or it's not happening at all," when asked about winning any more rings. Besides showing women they should be raped if they don't give it up, this is the only other honorable thing he has ever done.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...nts-sixth-ring

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Besides showing women they should be raped if they don't give it up, this is the only other honorable thing he has ever done.
    Didn't his accuser have a couple of other guys DNA on her underwear on the day in question? Was he convicted of anything?

I hope you're not a Big Ben fan.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom, William Walters, and blacknwhite

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

I agree with lou, its ridiculous

kobe can get any woman he wants he does not need to rape anyone, she was probably sucking his dick with a huge smile on her face, 50% cause it was laker dick and 50% cause she was thinking of all the money she was going to make, if she was a victim of rape she'd go for jailtime not take a bribe

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Not honorable he is goign to make 60 million for staying the big fish in alittle pond and have the green light to jack it up anytime he wants. If he moves he will then have to be a role player or worse play within an actual system that doesnt allow him to just ball hog.

Not to mention that he also know who runs the Lakers and how stupid they are, and that after this deal runs out he will once again be able to bend them over and probably get another 40-50 million out of them just so he can 'retire a laker'.

If Lakers are serious about Dwight howard they should look to trade kobe and get enough of the right pieces or draft picks to make a legit stab at howard. That solves a couple problems. It replaces the current laker regime and immediately gives Howard 'his' team. It is probably a worse situation than Orlando but it it is still the Lakers, and without Kobe there running it it becomes instantly more appealing to guys around the league that want to play in a place that is willing to chase championships.

But as long as Kobe is there none of that exists. It will continue to be Kobes team and it will continue to be full of guys watching him jack up shots and have to live and die by how hot he is. I watched that game last night. Guys cant stand him, you can see it on their faces. They catch the bench sometimes when he jacks up stupid shots make or miss it is always the same expression. It gets so bad that Fisher basically tried to 'take over' a couple times last night driving the hoop trying to make actual plays with penetration and kick out passes to guys other than kobe. But he is just too old and broke down to make it work. Right now the only guy maybe still buying in to the whole kobe act is Bynum, which is the biggest irony because if used correctly and taught the right way the kid could be dominant. But as it s he is 6 or so years in now and still hasnt really been given a legit chance to show what he can do.

Bottom line is Kobe wouldnt get nearly the money LA is willing to pay him and he wouldnt have anywhere near the freedom he has now if he went anywhere else. He is in it for the money and the stats now plain and simple. if they win great, if they lose, as long as he has a big stat night he couldnt care less.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Didn't his accuser have a couple of other guys DNA on her underwear on the day in question? Was he convicted of anything?

I hope you're not a Big Ben fan.
    I"m obv being sarcastic. Anyone who thinks Kobe raped her is a total moron. He doesn't need to rape girls.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kobefanatic

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

according to jim buss this is a championship team.

another idiot son like gwb.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    according to jim buss this is a championship team.

another idiot son like gwb.
    A lot of people think this team actually is good, not just the idiots on ESPN. Hell Magic Johnson even bought in for a second when they rattled off a few wins against horrid teams.

Guys are deluded. They get caught up in records, they fail to look at how this teams has won, and how it has lost and why it has won and lost. Lakers are going through the motions, they have a fairly dominant center that does more without the ball than Kobe Bryant does with it. Gasol s also a big enough presence still to command alittle respect. And Kobe can still make a shot or two out of the 25 he takes a night. So they are bound to get lucky here and there. The main reason theyre even competitive is because they play defense, and that is something Kobe doesnt do hardly at all. At least within a system, the best defense you get out of him is when he is manning up on a guy 20 feet from the basket, while the other 4 guys hold their assignments. When Kobe isnt on the ball watch and see how many times him assigned spot gets the ball and shoots and more often than not makes it.

I have watched just about every lakers game, I know they arent that good. If they didnt have guys playing the defensive scheme they would be getting crushed every game. But they stay relatively competitive because of Bynum and gasol 2 large guys in the middle controlling the paint, scooping up rebound. But once Kobe starts shooting them out of games all that doesnt matter.

Lakers still have 3 good guys, but that isnt enough anymore, I dont even think it is enough for them to make the play offs. Simply becuase everything else around those guys is complete trash.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

I"m obv being sarcastic. Anyone who thinks Kobe raped her is a total moron. He doesn't need to rape girls.
    You'd be surprised at the number of woman that don't want Kobe therefore he would need to rape them.

Not everyone thinks the same as you assume.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Not honorable he is goign to make 60 million for staying the big fish in alittle pond and have the green light to jack it up anytime he wants. If he moves he will then have to be a role player or worse play within an actual system that doesnt allow him to just ball hog.

Not to mention that he also know who runs the Lakers and how stupid they are, and that after this deal runs out he will once again be able to bend them over and probably get another 40-50 million out of them just so he can 'retire a laker'.

If Lakers are serious about Dwight howard they should look to trade kobe and get enough of the right pieces or draft picks to make a legit stab at howard. That solves a couple problems. It replaces the current laker regime and immediately gives Howard 'his' team. It is probably a worse situation than Orlando but it it is still the Lakers, and without Kobe there running it it becomes instantly more appealing to guys around the league that want to play in a place that is willing to chase championships.

But as long as Kobe is there none of that exists. It will continue to be Kobes team and it will continue to be full of guys watching him jack up shots and have to live and die by how hot he is. I watched that game last night. Guys cant stand him, you can see it on their faces. They catch the bench sometimes when he jacks up stupid shots make or miss it is always the same expression. It gets so bad that Fisher basically tried to 'take over' a couple times last night driving the hoop trying to make actual plays with penetration and kick out passes to guys other than kobe. But he is just too old and broke down to make it work. Right now the only guy maybe still buying in to the whole kobe act is Bynum, which is the biggest irony because if used correctly and taught the right way the kid could be dominant. But as it s he is 6 or so years in now and still hasnt really been given a legit chance to show what he can do.

Bottom line is Kobe wouldnt get nearly the money LA is willing to pay him and he wouldnt have anywhere near the freedom he has now if he went anywhere else. He is in it for the money and the stats now plain and simple. if they win great, if they lose, as long as he has a big stat night he couldnt care less.
    You, being a Lakers hater,.......in a basketball world dominated by the Lakers over the past 40+ years......has left you not only mentally ill, but far more bothersome than a scorned woman.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bynum is the entire Laker team

He is a monster when healthy

Kobe on tail end of his career
    I would bench him as a message sender next game

It was a disgrace In Phila last night

Prop on Kobe over 25 points was like even money in Europe, that was a steal because he was in Phila where he is from so you knew hew was going to hog

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    You, being a Lakers hater,.......in a basketball world dominated by the Lakers over the past 40+ years......has left you not only mentally ill, but far more bothersome than a scorned woman.

LMAO dominated for 40 years. they sucked in the 90s. They werent even that good in the 70s. The 80s they had a couple decent years.

All this revisionist history is so funny.

Most people would agree that from 2000 to 2010 was their best sustained run. Which all things considered wasnt as good as it should have been. All that can be laid right on Kobe bryants shoulders as well.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    You'd be surprised at the number of woman that don't want Kobe therefore he would need to rape them.

Obviously, not every woman "wants" Kobe. But, Katelyn Faber (the accuser) got what she wanted....Kobe Kabob. What she also got, which she wasn't all that pleased with, was shown the fukkin door after receiving the kabob.

Sweet, sweet, innocent Katelyn was recently (July/2011) rushed to the hospital after overdosing on "a half a bag of cocaine" (with her "boyfriend"). Oh, and when this all went down......her "infant son" was sleeping (hmmmm......wonder if the "infant son" was still breast feeding.......cocaine probably not great for an infant).

I surely believe sweet Katelyn is a rock solid person and never wanted the rooster of a rich and famous superstar.

darkhat

He wouldn't need to rape anybody.. Almost any girl he wanted to fuk, he could pay a million dollars to and they would do it.

wantitall4moi

yeah Kobe paid her 20 million for no reason. WTF is wrong with you guys.

It is obvious youre all socially retarded. Not every women is a whore or a celebrity leech. I guess most of these comments stem from your upbringings which is all pretty sad wen you think about it. But I suppose when your mom was 25 and working her job and someone famous showed up she just laid on her back for them.

******* idiots.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Wow. One word. "Clippers"

darkhat

It is obvious youre all socially retarded. Not every women is a whore or a celebrity leech. I guess most of these comments stem from your upbringings which is all pretty sad wen you think about it. But I suppose when your mom was 25 and working her job and someone famous showed up she just laid on her back for them.

******* idiots.
    Yes, all women are whores.. And any of them would for a certain price, would have sex with someone.

William Walters

******* idiots.
    Let me get this straight............the agreed to settlement statement made by Kobe...(agreed to by both parties)...clearly states "no money has been paid to this woman". Yet, you......the scorned bitch ......somehow is privy to information that Kobe "paid her 20 million".

You truly are mentally ill.

jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Kobe is a baller!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

sixers covered!!

William Walters

LMAO dominated for 40 years. they sucked in the 90s. They werent even that good in the 70s. The 80s they had a couple decent years.

All this revisionist history is so funny.

Most people would agree that from 2000 to 2010 was their best sustained run. Which all things considered wasnt as good as it should have been. All that can be laid right on Kobe bryants shoulders as well.
    19 finals appearances and 11 NBA Championships in the previous 39 seasons..........uh..............yes.... ...the Lakers have dominated the NBA over the past four decades.

wantitall4moi

Let me get this straight............the agreed to settlement statement made by Kobe...(agreed to by both parties)...clearly states "no money has been paid to this woman". Yet, you......the scorned bitch ......somehow is privy to information that Kobe "paid her 20 million".

You truly are mentally ill.
    It was pretty common knowledge out here what she got paid. And yes she got paid, to hthink she did is just dumb.

Kobe got lucky it was Colorado where there is a cap on the amount plaintiffs can get from suing someone. But even with that she could have still seen close to 3 million. Kobe obviously wanted to hide all the details, so paying her off 20 million was well worth it. Especially since a rape conviction would have been a disaster. It also had a confidentiality clause added which raises the price tag even more. So he basically had to pay her to keep her from testifying, then that had to bae added to whatever they thought she might have gotten from suing him civilly.

Guys that claim innocence and are actually innocent dont settle cases out of court. So to think she just decided not to testify and then not get any money for it shows just how stupid you really are.

Like I said it was widely reported here that the number was 20 million, obviously that cant be confirmed but so many sources had it simultaneously it would be hard to think that someone made it up and then everyone else just ran with it.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Who wants him?

wantitall4moi

I can only assume since you havent commented youre furiously googling it. I can save you the trouble.

Kobe made a statement BEFORE the settlement was reached (right after she said she wouldnt testify and prosecutors dropped the criminal case) that he hadnt paid her. Which at the time was technically true, but you can rest assured the price was set, and that the following few weeks where everyone was posturing on the talk shows the final amounts were being settled upon.

But she was paid, she was paid not to testify, and she was paid to never talk about it again.

William Walters

It was pretty common knowledge out here what she got paid. And yes she got paid, to hthink she did is just dumb.

Kobe got lucky it was Colorado where there is a cap on the amount plaintiffs can get from suing someone. But even with that she could have still seen close to 3 million. Kobe obviously wanted to hide all the details, so paying her off 20 million was well worth it. Especially since a rape conviction would have been a disaster. It also had a confidentiality clause added which raises the price tag even more. So he basically had to pay her to keep her from testifying, then that had to bae added to whatever they thought she might have gotten from suing him civilly.

Guys that claim innocence and are actually innocent dont settle cases out of court. So to think she just decided not to testify and then not get any money for it shows just how stupid you really are.

Like I said it was widely reported here that the number was 20 million, obviously that cant be confirmed but so many sources had it simultaneously it would be hard to think that someone made it up and then everyone else just ran with it.
    Since it was so widely reported, and...common knowledge.....please provide me with multiple links to websites with articles of this common knowledge that was widely reported. Thanks.
    Last edited by William Walters; 02-07-12 at 12:21 PM.

William Walters

I can only assume since you havent commented youre furiously googling it. I can save you the trouble.

Kobe made a statement BEFORE the settlement was reached (right after she said she wouldnt testify and prosecutors dropped the criminal case) that he hadnt paid her. Which at the time was technically true, but you can rest assured the price was set, and that the following few weeks where everyone was posturing on the talk shows the final amounts were being settled upon.

But she was paid, she was paid not to testify, and she was paid to never talk about it again.
    Actually, unlike you.......who spends his days taking pills in a mental ward..........I have a career.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not everyone puts out just because its "Kobe" just because all of you degens would suck his dick doesn't mean every female would

Now imagine what would happen if a girl turned down Kobe he would flip his ego would be shot down and he would go into rage mode which could result into forcing the girl maybe not tying her up or anything crazy, but against her will nevertheless.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

Not everyone puts out just because its "Kobe" just because all of you degens would suck his dick doesn't mean every female would

Now imagine what would happen if a girl turned down Kobe he would flip his ego would be shot down and he would go into rage mode which could result into forcing the girl maybe not tying her up or anything crazy, but against her will nevertheless.
    Now imagine if M.J. had paid his gambling debts.........and his father were still alive. To be responsible for your own fathers death.........what a scumbag.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Kobe was interviewed after passing shaq on the all time leading scorer list last night. Ironically they didn't ask him why he gunned up 75 straight shots in the second half.

However, he made it clear "it's happening here, or it's not happening at all," when asked about winning any more rings. Besides showing women they should be raped if they don't give it up, this is the only other honorable thing he has ever done.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...nts-sixth-ring
    he can state that because he already has rings. He would have a totally different view if he were ringless.

wantitall4moi

Actually, unlike you.......who spends his days taking pills in a mental ward..........I have a career.
    LOL 'career' I have made more money betting against Lakers this season than you'll make this quarter, and I am just fooling around.

I made enough from 1999 to 2008 to basically be able and sit back and do what I do, which is little to nothing. All that from betting sports. That is basically scoreboard when it comes to answering questions about who can do what in regards to gambling.

So I trump you all over despite your witty comebacks. I know enough about sports and gambling to have made enough to basically retire at age 39. Which negates any 'need' to work or have a career. It also affords me the money to 'fool around' betting sports and still make a decent amount doing it. But since I do it for fun I am obviously 'gambling' more now than I used to. As in betting just one side of a game and hoping it wins. But like I have said fading the Lakers is as easy as it gets so it basically amounts to not gambling.

But I understand why you lash out. Your life isnt what you had hoped, you have to work at a job that probably sucks, and the one bright spot your life had is now a near laughing stalk in the league and once they fail to make the play offs this year the collapse will be complete. I just hope you are able to handle the growing disappointment.

William Walters

LOL 'career' I have made more money betting against Lakers this season than you'll make this quarter, and I am just fooling around.

I made enough from 1999 to 2008 to basically be able and sit back and do what I do, which is little to nothing. All that from betting sports. That is basically scoreboard when it comes to answering questions about who can do what in regards to gambling.

So I trump you all over despite your witty comebacks. I know enough about sports and gambling to have made enough to basically retire at age 39. Which negates any 'need' to work or have a career. It also affords me the money to 'fool around' betting sports and still make a decent amount doing it. But since I do it for fun I am obviously 'gambling' more now than I used to. As in betting just one side of a game and hoping it wins. But like I have said fading the Lakers is as easy as it gets so it basically amounts to not gambling.

But I understand why you lash out. Your life isnt what you had hoped, you have to work at a job that probably sucks, and the one bright spot your life had is now a near laughing stalk in the league and once they fail to make the play offs this year the collapse will be complete. I just hope you are able to handle the growing disappointment.
    Hey retard...save your weak retorts for the young kids who may buy in to your bullshit. You live in the sticks of SoCal and wake to the smell of cow shit. I, on the other hand, enjoy a cool ocean breeze during my morning runs along the beach prior to beginning my day as a majority owner of a technology based company.

Run along now...........there's work to be done boy.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

wait, didn't he bitch and cry about getting traded to chicago couple years back?

darkhat

Hey retard...save your weak retorts for the young kids who may buy in to your bullshit. You live in the sticks of SoCal and wake to the smell of cow shit. I, on the other hand, enjoy a cool ocean breeze during my morning runs along the beach prior to beginning my day as a majority owner of a technology based company.

LOL

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    wait, didn't he bitch and cry about getting traded to chicago couple years back?
    Please decode this post and try again.

wantitall4moi

LMAO. Whatever. I bought paid for and sold a house in Newport Beach, two actually. Now I live on over an acre in a town that isnt a hell of a lot different but is about 60% cheaper. I have an ocean view and am only about 4 miles from the beach right here. I dont live in Oxnard, but then again parts of Oxnard arent bad.

You still have to go to work, regardless of what you do you still HAVE to go do something. I have no such responsibilities. But the way you described it you could just own an internet website or something. Not exactly cutting edge.

The only time I have ever smelled cow shit was when I used to drive through Norco on the way to Vegas. But for all inents and purposes there isnt a zip code in California I couldnt buy a house if I didnt want to. Hell if you live in Huntington Beach or somewhere not too far from there I was buying and flipping houses there a couple years ago. Probably nicer than what you live in. So I am not too sure you want to start comparing stuff. I dont spend a lot of money on shit because I have a penis, but I do have a wife that likes the better things in life. So while I dont feel the need to over compensate I do live comfortably.

There have been more than a few old time posters who saw the old homestead down in NB so they can attest to it. While the zip code here isnt as 'exclusive' it is still very nice and I have a lot bigger lot and more square footage for just about 40% of what I sold the second house for. More than a fair trade off. Still the same distance from LA also. around 40 miles. So distance wise I am not that bad. Traffic is also slightly beter here as well. 101 versus the 405. No real contest.

Either way good job. Lakers still blow.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

this thread really became embarrassing fast. two grown men arguing over the internet about who has the better life.

12 Last