theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

pacers huuuuge !!!!

this jazz team is really bad they couldnt even beat a mello and stodamireless knick team. and they made that dead korean look like jordan on them . pacers comming off bad bad loos at home to orlando. pacers will be furious to blow this team out the building tomorrow. i say indy takes this easily by 20... i just cannot see this game being close.

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You, my friend, are becoming excellent fade material.

theone78

all my picks always make sence though..

KenMasta
    KenMasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 774

Just becarefull...
    Utah, back door cover?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

so we are going based on 1 gm now? utah it is

theone78

no , not one game. this isnt about utah. this is about indiana, indy lost a very bad home game to orlando over the weekend. indiana is a good young team with alot of hungry players granger had a bad last game as well as hibbert, and paul george. i see pacers very motivated to get back on track tomorrow. and utah is utah, they are the same as portland for whatever reason they cant get up for road games. millsapp feeds off the crowd. as does haward and watson . devin harris just isnt the same guy. i think he plays injured. this looks like it has pacer 105 jazz 86 written all over it

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by theone78 View Post
    this jazz team is really bad they couldnt even beat a mello and stodamireless knick team. and they made that dead korean look like jordan on them . pacers comming off bad bad loos at home to orlando. pacers will be furious to blow this team out the building tomorrow. i say indy takes this easily by 20... i just cannot see this game being close.
    Your premise is wrong, the Jazz are average, not a bad team. They can cover easily.

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    Your premise is wrong, the Jazz are average, not a bad team. They can cover easily.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I rarely play spreads this big, but I like Indi too. This play will be more about Utah's inabilities than Indi's strenghts. I just think UTA is in a bad spot tomorrow, which is why the line is as high as it is. Utah has been horrible on the road (2-6 ATS), they are on the end of a b2b, Indi is rested, Indi will be ready to bounce back after that loss to ORL, etc.