The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I've been looking at a couple prop bets and I am going to play one of these two.

Matt Barnes -4.5 Points vs Anderson Varejao OR Mo Williams +3.5 Points + Assists vs Steve Nash

Steve Nash could very well get a double double but I imagine Mo will rebound after that terrible performance against the Clippers the other night. Varejao is not a scorer. He's in there for his defense and rebounding. Plus, if he's going to defend Shaq, he could get into foul trouble early and that means less floor time. Barnes is like the 5th option but but Phoenix's offense has given him the opportunity to get easy buckets in transition and get wide open looks from beyond the arc.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    I've been looking at a couple prop bets and I am going to play one of these two.

Matt Barnes -4.5 Points vs Anderson Varejao OR Mo Williams +3.5 Points + Assists vs Steve Nash

Steve Nash could very well get a double double but I imagine Mo will rebound after that terrible performance against the Clippers the other night. Varejao is not a scorer. He's in there for his defense and rebounding. Plus, if he's going to defend Shaq, he could get into foul trouble early and that means less floor time. Barnes is like the 5th option but but Phoenix's offense has given him the opportunity to get easy buckets in transition and get wide open looks from beyond the arc.

good luck bro i am out! talk to you all tomorrow

isiah121
    isiah121's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final bet for tonight:

Cleveland @ Suns:

Suns +5.5

No need to explain, Nash and company will do the walking.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Dang, I didn't get to place my prop bets in time. Oh well, I'm on Cavs 1Q and Cavs ML.

Good luck to the rest of you tonight!

Odraca
    Odraca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wash state should cover the 8 tonight, they play UCLA very hard, i would lean towards the over as well because wash will have to speed up to keep up with UCLA and wont be running slow unless they have the lead.

wash state could very easily win outright, so +350 ML is a decent play for .25 units or something (assuming you're putting 1 unit on +8.5)

just thought i'd throw that out there, i wasnt home all day or i would have told you to take washington and parlay it with the over, i cashed nicely on those.

GL!

Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo42 View Post
    What Up!
    I'm on the rush right now... super busy.. I'm gonna drop this play then I gotta go be back later tonight...
    I"m on:
    USC -2
    Boo Ya!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

usc lucky to get away with the win - blew a 19pt lead letting cal tie it. down 2, cal fumbled the inbound pass with about 3 seconds left..usc by 4

Jimbo42

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    usc lucky to get away with the win - blew a 19pt lead letting cal tie it. down 2, cal fumbled the inbound pass with about 3 seconds left..usc by 4
    Yes sir. It was looking like a push. And a lucky push at that... USC was the better team .... college bball is crazy tho!

isiah121

Man Shaq plays so poor these days. I admit I miss the combination of Kobe and Shaq. Phoenix needs a good play maker that can assist the ball to Shaw under the rim.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by isiah121 View Post
    Man Shaq plays so poor these days. I admit I miss the combination of Kobe and Shaq. Phoenix needs a good play maker that can assist the ball to Shaw under the rim.

I dont know maybe one of the best PG in the game steve nash

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    Plays for tonight,

LA/SA under (CK)
    SA -2.5

NHL
    Dallas -130
    St.Louis +125
    Colorado -107

GLA

Wow 3-0 in pucks. Cha-ching

night all.

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemonDropKid View Post
    Well.....the BLING BLING SYSTEM went lights-out last night for a perfect 3-0. And if that wasn't enough even both LEANS won for a complete sweep. But since we don't count the leans toward the overall record, that puts us at 7-3 for the BLING BLING PLAYS.

THURSDAY'S PLAYS

LA LAKERS + 2.5

I feel the same way about this one as I did the TWolves play last night......not too great.....but that play last night won easily by 20 points or something like that.

Since there's not a lot of NBA action....I'm gonna try out the system on hockey tonight.....these will be the "leans" for tonight so they won't count for/against the record.....the leans are WAS CAPITALS +110, COL BLUE JACKETS -115, MON CANADIANS -275, SJ SHARKS -140, MIN WILD -105. I hate that there are so many leans but there are 13 games total and all 5 of these lean slightly in favor of the system. We shall see......

BLING BLING PLAYS YTD 7-3

Another 100% night for the BLING SYSTEM!! That puts us at 8-3 YTD which just so happens to be our total for the week as well....since we just started this system.

Now this system is starting to get more interesting. I'm not liking the way it translated over to hockey though....the leans got killed tonight.

BUT THE SYSTEM PLAYS ARE BEGINNING TO WIDEN THE GAP...NICE.

suckatmyjob
    suckatmyjob's Avatar Become A Pro!

so for cleveland to cover then 2nd half should be cleveland but sitting this one out

isiah121

LOL Nash is is one of the best but Kobe is one of the deadliest. I recall when Kobe used to penetrated toward/under the rim and when he draws double team the would pass it to Shaq for a dunk. I know Shaq can still to this, but just need his girl Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    I dont know maybe one of the best PG in the game steve nash

Jimbo42

Another 100% night for the BLING SYSTEM!! That puts us at 8-3 YTD which just so happens to be our total for the week as well....since we just started this system.

Now this system is starting to get more interesting. I'm not liking the way it translated over to hockey though....the leans got killed tonight.

BUT THE SYSTEM PLAYS ARE BEGINNING TO WIDEN THE GAP...NICE.
    Lemon.. looking good so far sir! Very Nice! Is this similar to your baseball system that you described like a week ago or so? I filed that bad boy away and am ready to start charting the first qtr of the season...

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo42 View Post
    Lemon.. looking good so far sir! Very Nice! Is this similar to your baseball system that you described like a week ago or so? I filed that bad boy away and am ready to start charting the first qtr of the season...

Yes sir......that's the one.....so far it seems to be translating pretty well......we shall see.....I'll be right there with you hopefully cashing.

Jimbo42

Yes sir......that's the one.....so far it seems to be translating pretty well......we shall see.....I'll be right there with you hopefully cashing.

shoebox

uconn/syr

CP Thrizzle
    CP Thrizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    uconn/syr
    I'm sayin! What a gameee hopin the Huskies pull it out (as a fan... no $$ laid)

isiah121

OK guys, Phoenix up 8 somewhere in the 3rd..

shoebox

UCONN/SYR

CP Thrizzle

Unbelievable... 4 OT. Everyone's gonna foul out lol

shoebox

best game of the year!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok, 39 pts needed for the suns over in the 4th. if this hits (it better) next up is over suns/thunder on sat for#3 in a row.

CP Thrizzle

This is epic...

shoebox

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CP Thrizzle

NO WAY 5 OTs?????!!!!!!!!!

CP Thrizzle

As a UConn fan with no money on the game, I kinda wish Harris would've just made it!

This is truly insane...

shoebox

Are you kidding me!! I have never seen anything like this.....wow

CP Thrizzle

Wtfffffffffffffffffff

CP Thrizzle

I'm speechless, Shoe, seriously

shoebox

I got nothin, unreal un fukkin real, makes me feel like a little kid watching this

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Threads up gentlemen.

First ... 3456