lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

?Any particular reason we should not hammer the Cavs tomorrow?

+13? what?

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel as if the Cavs will be a closer opponent then the +13 indicates. Maybe +6 would be closer

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Why does Cleveland play Miami in Miami one extra game 2 years in a row?

Cleveland has been playing pretty well of late but I think the last time they played Wade was out. Wade has been an absolute monster against Cleveland the past few years and he should have a huge night guarded by Parker who's playing like shit on old legs lately. Lebron will flat out abuse Casspi and I expect Gee to get more minutes and hold Lebron down some.

Bad matchups all around for the Cav's. Even Chalmers will hold his own against Kyrie whose the early rookie of the year. Miami normally plays down to their competition which means there's a chance but I think they keep it revved up since it's Cleveland. I'm a Cleveland fan and I'm going to wait until the 2nd half to make a wager. If the Heat go up big in the first half then I'll lay on the Cav's. Anything else is a no play for me. Even though a little money on the ML for Cleveland may have value as they have beaten Boston on the road and the world champ Mavs. They might have a little giant killer in them.

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like that term Little Giant Killer, I find a tad bit of value in the ML. Deff through a unit on it