DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Anyone got a strong play for tomorrow?

I went 0-7 today, Over pending in the denver game which will put me at 0-8.

Think i should just quit.

rdkjglsk
    rdkjglsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Yikes

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by rdkjglsk View Post
    Yikes
    yeah i know, came back from the park after playing basketball and checked i had lost 4 bets all ready. Ill just quit for a while.

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

[ ] More plays
    [ x ] Less plays

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Did you win at the park?

Chin up.

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Did you win at the park?

Chin up.
    yeah, we went 3-1 in a first to win 3 lol
    3 on 3, upto 11 win by 2.

i usually make 2 or 3 plays but thought i should try spread out the units. Boozer under 16 points or something, TP under 19, Raps ml, 4 team ml parlay, orlando ml .....

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I would give serious consideration to the Celtics first half against the Bobcats. It could easily be a 20 point game at halftime, the Celtics should smother the Bobcats defensively and score at will. Backdoor cover at the end of the game is always a possibility though.

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    I would give serious consideration to the Celtics first half against the Bobcats. It could easily be a 20 point game at halftime, the Celtics should smother the Bobcats defensively and score at will. Backdoor cover at the end of the game is always a possibility though.
    Ill throw a unit on it.

I only lost 4 units today though. Not too big of a deal, just one of those days. lifes pretty sweet otherwise, got promoted at work

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Go all in on Auburn +

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Go all in on Auburn +
    ill throw it in a parlay with the celts first half

Not sure if i can though.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm a Gator fan and I think they get ran out the building versus Kentucky -9.5

Take UK first half then roll it for the 2nd half as well. Huge UK block party over an undersized Gator team. The refs will also be all over UK. Impossible to get a win in CorRUPPt arena.

Gators are also very average on the road.

Mac4Lyfe

I did a little more research for tomorrow's game and I'd take UK the first 10 minutes and the first half but not the game line. Probably take UF in the 2nd half. UF tends to start slow but picks it up in the 2nd half. I'm leaning UF covers the game spread now.

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I did a little more research for tomorrow's game and I'd take UK the first 10 minutes and the first half but not the game line. Probably take UF in the 2nd half. UF tends to start slow but picks it up in the 2nd half. I'm leaning UF covers the game spread now.
    Sounds good ill take it, thanks for your effort. Looks like i got 3 plays for a unit each now

theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

is lin for real ???? or is this just one of those ok he had 2 great games ????

i just cant see this guy being that good... he had a couple of happy birthday games , if this guy was this good would gs just have let him go . i dont think so..... eventually this guy will fall threw the cracks and become a 15 minute player

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

Gs +3

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I had a day like this a few months a go. I went 0-5 and my leans went 0-4.

Pretty crazy.

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I had a day like this a few months a go. I went 0-5 and my leans went 0-4.

Pretty crazy.
    lol ouch, it happens every once in a while. Im glad i didnt lose too much, 3 plays tomorrow and it should be back to normal.

Freebiez
    Freebiez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Suns +7 over bucks

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by Freebiez View Post
    Suns +7 over bucks
    celts and UK first half straight bets

auburn and phoenix 5 points teaser

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Start posting your plays

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I'm liking the Bucks at -7. They should take care of business with Phoenix.

Suns looked gd today but it was against a struggling Hawks team which likely will not be the case with Bucks.

illAdelph

Now I am not a fan of teasing games...

But Bucks -1.5 & Utah +14.5 is lookin real pretty right now

KenMasta
    KenMasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 774

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I'm liking the Bucks at -7. They should take care of business with Phoenix.

Suns looked gd today but it was against a struggling Hawks team which likely will not be the case with Bucks.

KenMasta
    KenMasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 774

Quote Originally Posted by illAdelph View Post
    But Bucks -1.5 & Utah +14.5 is lookin real pretty right now
    Thinking put 6x on this?
    Any thought?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by theone78 View Post
    i just cant see this guy being that good... he had a couple of happy birthday games , if this guy was this good would gs just have let him go . i dont think so..... eventually this guy will fall threw the cracks and become a 15 minute player
    GS freed up cap space trying to make a play for DeAndre Jordan. They would have had to pay Lin $800k if they kept him and he probably wasn't going to beat out Charles Jenkins. The Rockets claimed him but cut him to make room for Dalembert. I think he's a good fit in NY with aging veteran PG's in Bibby and Baron Davis.

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    Start posting your plays
    lol that could be very beneficial for everyone, not a bad idea. Im sticking with Suns +12

illAdelph

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasta View Post
    Thinking put 6x on this?
    Any thought?
    Yea, don't do it lol. 6 units on any tease is insanity

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Indiana tomorrow. Utah is such a weaker team on the road. I think they get blown out by Indi tomorrow. Utah opened most of the season with home games, right now they have played 15 at home, and only 8 on the road. They are 2-6 ATS on the road. I could see this reaching -9 tomorrow.

Indi -8

illAdelph

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I like Indiana tomorrow. Utah is such a weaker team on the road. I think they get blown out by Indi tomorrow. Utah opened most of the season with home games, right now they have played 15 at home, and only 8 on the road. They are 2-6 ATS on the road. I could see this reaching -9 tomorrow.

Indi -8
    It hit 9. It was back down to 8.5 and 8 within a matter of minutes.

I think Utah bounces back from their poor performance. The pacers are like a poor-mans 76ers. This line is inflated.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by illAdelph View Post
    It hit 9. It was back down to 8.5 and 8 within a matter of minutes. I think Utah bounces back from their poor performance. The pacers are like a poor-mans 76ers. This line is inflated.
    Indiana has struggled at home. And asking Indiana to cover a spread as high as -9 can be tough for them. However, I just don't think Utah is that great of a team on the road. They are extremely tough to play at home, but Indiana matches up real well with them. Indi has plenty of bigs to matchup on Milsap and Jefferson.

Last time I saw Utah on the 2nd end of a b2b on the road they got handled by the Warriors.

DemoralizdDreamr

Indi -8
    That is a good bet, 3 play 5 point teaser with indy -3?? Might throw that in there, good work

Speedy88

just looked into tomorrow card.....really.....really like GS. Can't believe I'll be backing them against OKC again.

Getting in a trackmeet with OKC is not a good idea if you played OT the night before. GS is well rested and they haven't played since Saturday. OKC tired legs vs fresh GS legs could mean trouble for the Thunder. Only problem for GS is that they can't compete on the glass with Ibaka, Perkins, Collison, etc. If David Lee can stay out of foul trouble, they have a good shot at covering.

illAdelph

Indiana has struggled at home. And asking Indiana to cover a spread as high as -9 can be tough for them. However, I just don't think Utah is that great of a team on the road. They are extremely tough to play at home, but Indiana matches up real well with them. Indi has plenty of bigs to matchup on Milsap and Jefferson.

Last time I saw Utah on the 2nd end of a b2b on the road they got handled by the Warriors.
    Hm.. you are definitely causing me to reconsider.

You are confident with indy laying (now 9.5) points to any team who is better then below average? I just cant see it.

Your points are valid and if they were to win this game by double digits I won't be too surprised. But it also wouldnt be a shocker to see them bounce back and hang with indy for the majority of this game..

Starting more and more to look like a no-play...

DD, why you all about these teasers? More times than not they're gonna bite ya in the ass in the NBA

illAdelph

just looked into tomorrow card.....really.....really like GS. Can't believe I'll be backing them against OKC again.

Getting in a trackmeet with OKC is not a good idea if you played OT the night before. GS is well rested and they haven't played since Saturday. OKC tired legs vs fresh GS legs could mean trouble for the Thunder. Only problem for GS is that they can't compete on the glass with Ibaka, Perkins, Collison, etc. If David Lee can stay out of foul trouble, they have a good shot at covering.
    Agree completely. Locked them in a few hours ago at +2.5. Seeing it as a trap spread, I thought the spread could settle around 1-1.5.. but now its looking like its gonna hit 3 and I got a bad number.

12 Last