kenshin11x
    kenshin11x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Jeremy Lin You are the MAN!

Knicks Savior. Who needs Deron Williams now. Representing the few Asians and representing greatly. No Melo, no Stoudamire, no problem. Once Knicks are fully healthy, watch out!

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

You see the shots Chandler was getting. Amare and Melo will be very happy as well.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Thanks Lin, helped me win my biggest play of the season so far! who needs baron?

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

congrats to Knicks backers!

honestly though, do not expect this to keep up from Lin. these are the types of games Warriors fans went ABSOLUTELY NUTS over when we had no talent whatsoever on our roster, and he would carry us to a win with an above average game at home.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

cash that knicks bet, knicks are need to play novak more too

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I feel bad for the kid. Never gonna touch the ball again once the ball hogs Melo and Stat return to the lineup.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin11x View Post
    Knicks Savior. Who needs Deron Williams now. Representing the few Asians and representing greatly. No Melo, no Stoudamire, no problem. Once Knicks are fully healthy, watch out!
    Please tell me you're joking. Knicks fans, yeesh... first Amare was supposed to make the Knicks awesome, then Melo, then Chandler was gonna make the Knicks good defensively, then Iman Shumpert was gonna stop Rose/Wade/Kobe and be the next super star, then Baron Davis was the savior, now it's Jeremy Lin.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

He's the next Tebow. Knicks about to go on a 7-0 run...

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    congrats to Knicks backers!

honestly though, do not expect this to keep up from Lin. these are the types of games Warriors fans went ABSOLUTELY NUTS over when we had no talent whatsoever on our roster, and he would carry us to a win with an above average game at home.
    warriors didnt have a tyson chandler type maybe thats what he needs..............he runs a ridic pick and roll with him also amare is gonna benefit from this

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Jeremy Lin is the next best thing in NY! You can't deny it. The dude plays the pick n roll like there's no tomorrow. I'm shocked how he hasn't gotten more opportunities.

Okay, maybe i"m not shocked. It's probably because he's Asian.

Really though, J Lin can play. The dude creates space and makes shots when he needs to. He's a starting PG for sure!